EUTROPHICATION PROCESSAND WATER QUALITY INDICES
The paper recent by indices of water quality and effects of eutrophication, Water is one of the most widely distributed substances across the world’s surface and is crucial for a variety of aspects of human health, development and well-being as well as for the functioning of natural ecosystems. Eutrophication is an environmental process enrichment of waters by inorganic nutrients, especially these nutrients are nitrogen and phosphors and results from primary productions. On the other hand, Pollution by eutrophication due to the problems in lakes, rivers and marine habitat. Water quality is important for our health and well-being, can be used for diffident purposes.
Diersing, N. Water Quality: Frequently Asked Questions. Florida Brooks National Marine Sanctuary, Key West, FL.2009.
Johnson, D.L., S.H. Ambrose, T.J. Bassett, M.L. Bowen, D.E. Crummey, J.S. Isaacson, D.N. Johnson, P. Lamb, M. Saul, and A.E. Winter-Nelson. Meanings of environmental terms. Journal of environmental quality.
Desonie, D. “Freshwater Systems and Pollution”, New York, USA: Chelsea House.2008.
Caldecott, J. Water: Life in Every Drop”, London, UK: Virgin Digital Books Publisher.2008.
Firooz F., Shahzrad A., “Histopathological evaluation of environmental gill disease (EGD) in the cultured rainbow trout, Oncorhynchusmykiss”, Pelagia Research Library, European Journal of Experimental Biology, 4:390-39, 2014.
Chislocket.l. Eutrophication: causes, Consequences and controls in aquatic ecosystems. Nature education knowledge.2018
Sutadaimet.l. Development of river water quality Indices-A review. Environmental monitoring and assessment.188:58, 2016. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10661-015-5050-0
Poonamet.l. Water quality Indices-Important tools for water quality assessments: a review. International journal of advances in chemistry (IJAC) Vol.1, No.1, November 2013.
Tyagi, Shweta, et al. "Water Quality Assessment in Terms of Water Quality Index." American Journal of Water Resources 1.3 (2013): 34-38.
Young, E.Yangtze river pollution at dangerous levels. New Scientist Online 13:20. Available online at http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99991802.2002.
Natural Organic Matter". Green Facts. 28 July 2019.
Vhahangwele Masindi and Khathutshelo L. Muedi. Environmental Contamination by Heavy Metals, Heavy Metals, Hosam El-Din M. Saleh and Refaat F. Aglan.2018. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5772/intechopen.76082
University of Southern Florida Water Institute. "Trophic State Index (TSI)". Learn More About Trophic State Index (TSI) - Lake. WaterAtlas.org. University of Southern Florida. 2018.
World resources institute https://www.wri.org/our-work/project/eutrophication-and-hypoxia/sources-eutrophication.
https://www.google.com.eg/search?q=eutrophication+process&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir =Zp7K1ZV3FW4tUM%253A%252CRuGIZfccTlh2wM%252C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_- kRekSRIDhBvF28GU9BAjQygEj3Zag&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjn862b6pvkAhWvw4sKHUM5ASwQ_h0wIHoECAkQCw#imgrc=Zp7K1ZV3FW4tUM:&vet=1.
Rabar Mohammed Hussein, BulentSen, Mustafa Koyun, and Ali RizaDemirkiran. (2019). “EFFECTS OF STORAGE TEMPERATURE AND SUN LIGHT EXPOSURE ON SOME BOTTLED WATER MARKETED IN KIRKUK CITY, NORTH IRAQ.” International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research, 6(7), 16-26. DOI: 10.5281/zenodo.3341452.
Copyright (c) 2019 Rabar Mohammed Hussein, Bulent Sen, Feray Sonmez
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section