PUBLIC SATISFACTION MEASUREMENT SYSTEM ON PUBLIC SECTOR ORGANIZATION IN PALEMBANG CITY
Role of public sector organization in economic development is very important. Public sector serves most administrative activity to public/ people. It is important to measure public satisfaction as a reflection of government’s performance. This research proposed a fit model for measure public satisfaction in Palembang City. Public sector in Palembang must have a quality assurance and indicator to measure the public satisfaction. Stage of measurement system must involve the major, internal and eksternal auditor and the public. The most important is that public sector must hire a professional employee that responsive and empathy to public.
Andaleeb, S. S. (2001). Service quality perceptions and patient satisfaction: a study of hospitals in a developing country. Social science & medicine, 52(9), 1359-1370. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/S0277-9536(00)00235-5
Bellou, V. (2007). Achieving long-term customer satisfaction through organizational culture: Evidence from the health care sector. Managing Service Quality: An International Journal, 17(5), 510-522. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1108/09604520710817334
Christensen, T., & Lægreid, P. (2005). Trust in government: The relative importance of service satisfaction, political factors, and demography. Public Performance & Management Review, 28(4), 487-511.
Fitrihana, Noor, Metode Pengumpulan Data dan Evaluasi dalam Pengendalian Kualitas, URL: http://hadisugito.fadla.or.id/, Mengukur Kepuasan Masyarakat, Download 8 Januari 2008 Jam 05.56
Kaplan, R. S. (2001). Strategic performance measurement and management in nonprofit organizations. Nonprofit management and Leadership, 11(3), 353-370. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/nml.11308
Kotler, Philip, (1986). Principles Of Marketing, Englewood Cliffs, USA, Prentice Hall
Lewis, B. R., & Mitchell, V. W. (1990). Defining and measuring the quality of customer service. Marketing intelligence & planning, 8(6), 11-17. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1108/EUM0000000001086
Moynihan, D. P., & Pandey, S. K. (2007). The role of organizations in fostering public service motivation. Public administration review, 67(1), 40-53. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1540-6210.2006.00695.x
Pizam, A., & Ellis, T. (1999). Customer satisfaction and its measurement in hospitality enterprises. International journal of contemporary hospitality management, 11(7), 326-339. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1108/09596119910293231
Poister, T. H., & Streib, G. D. (1999). Strategic management in the public sector: Concepts, models, and processes. Public Productivity & Management Review, 308-325. DOI: https://doi.org/10.2307/3380706
Ratminto, Atik Septi Winarsih. (2006). Manajemen Pelayanan, Pustaka Pelajar, Yogyakarta, 2006
Tjiptono, Fandi, dan Anastasia Diana. (1998). Total Quality Management, Penerbit Andi Offset, Yogyakarta
Tjiptono, Fandi. (2004). Manajemen Pemasaran Jasa, Penerbit Andi Offset, Yogyakarta
Yamit, Zulian. (2002). Manajemen Kualitas Produk dan Jasa, Ekonisia, Yogyakarta
Zeithml, Valarie A, A. Parasuraman, and Leonard, L. Berry. (1990). Delivering Quality Services, Balancing Customer Perceptions and Expectations, New York, USA, The Free Press
Copyright (c) 2018 Maya Panorama
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section