DUAL MILITARY SOCIOLOGICAL ADVANTAGES TO CONFLICT WITH LIFESTYLE
Keywords:Lifestyle, Society, Couple
Bangladesh armed forces is a well known organization for its professionalism. Keeping forces goal 2030 in mind and to keep pace with the developed forces, Bangladesh armed forces is also upgrading itself in regards to men and equipments. As a part of this process, Bangladesh armed forces started inclusion of female officers since Jan 2000. Female officers are now getting involved in various operational and administrative activities in the units or bases along with their male colleagues. At the same time, many of the female officers are getting married with male officers, which gives them some sociological advantages. On the other hand, some challenges have also come up in dual military couples' life. The number of dual military couples are increasing day by day. Thereby, the challenges of dual military couples have become an organizational matter to address.
Bhuiyan, M. M. H. & Faisal, M. (2020). An Agenda of Advancing Health Monitoring System with a Contemporary Arrangement of Digitalized Operable Medical Kits. Southeast University Journal of Science and Engineering (SEUJSE), 15(1), 21-30. https://www.seu.edu.bd/seujse/downloads/vol_15_no_1_Jun_2021/SEUJSE-Vol15No1-03.pdf
Bhuiyan, M. M. H. (2022). Challenges Military Couples Face in Raising Their Children, International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology (IJSRCSEIT), 8(2), 276-299. https://doi.org/10.32628/CSEIT228252 DOI: https://doi.org/10.32628/CSEIT228252
Bhuiyan, M. M. H. (2022). Integration of UAV with manned aircraft: prospects and future options. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing. Copyright © Majidul Haque Bhuiyan. Copyright © 2022 Dodo Books Indian Ocean Ltd.
Bhuiyan, M. M. H. Imam, S. T. & Rakhi, K. (2021). The Use of Modern Technology in English Language Teaching-ELT. https://philarchive.org/rec/BHUTUO?all_versions=1
Bhuiyan, M. M. H. Sabrina Rahman, Sahib, S. M. (2022). Overparenting's Consequences in Bangladeshi Society Child's Intelligence, Growth, and Creativity. In 2022 International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, 13(4), 1301-1312. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/360701758_Overparenting%27s_Consequences_in_Bangladeshi_Society_Child%27s_Intelligence_Growth_and_Creativity DOI: https://doi.org/10.14299/ijser.2022.04.01
Bhuiyan, M. d. Majidul, H. (2021). Case Study on Sri Lankan REM- How Product Quality can Enhance the Purchasing Behavior of Real Estate Industry. Available on PhilArchive. https://philpapers.org/rec/BHUTAO
Bhuiyan, M. d. Majidul, H. (2022). Lecture note on Pakistan Colonial Administration. https://philpapers.org/rec/BHULNO
Faisal, M. A. & Bhuiyan, M. M. H. (2020). Contemporary Framework of Technical Challenges in Enactment of Smart Grid. Southeast University Journal of Science and Engineering (SEUJSE). 14(1). 54-61. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/349349699_A_Contemporary_Framework_of_Technical_Challenges_in_Enactment_of_Smart_Grid
Imam, S. T. Bhuiyan, M. D. H. & Rakhi, K. (2021). An Existing Sculps Human Modelling- The Deviations in Dialect of Indian Standard English from the British Colonial Period to Present Times. Available on PhilArchive: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/357298298_An_Existing_Sculps_Human_Modelling-The_Deviations_in_Dialect_of_Indian_Standard_English_from_the_British_Colonial_Period_to_Present_Times
Plateau, T. P. & Bhuiyan, M. M. H. (2017). A heuristic proposition of efficient copper-electrodeposited p-type thin film for CZTS solar cell. In 2017 International Conference on Electrical, Computer and Communication Engineering (ECCE), 95-99. https://doi.org/10.1109/ECACE.2017.7912887 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/ECACE.2017.7912887
Plateau, T. P. Islam, M. T. & Islam, N. (2019). Potentiostat Electro-Deposited Cuprous Oxide and Cupric Oxide Thin Films for Photovoltaic Use. International Journal of Automotive and Mechanical Engineering, 16(2), 6624-6633. https://journal.ump.edu.my/ijame/article/view/176 DOI: https://doi.org/10.15282/ijame.16.2.2019.11.0498
Shawon, S. I. Bhuiyan, M. M. H. & Plateau, T. P. (2018). An Innovative Construction of Wheelchair for Handicapped Persons. International Journal of Science and Qualitative Analysis, 4(1),13. https://doi.org/10.11648/j.ijsqa.20180401.13 DOI: https://doi.org/10.11648/j.ijsqa.20180401.13
Zaman, H. U. Bhuiyan, M. M. H. Ahmed, M. & Aziz, S. T. (2016). A novel design of line following robot with multifarious function ability. In 2016 International Conference on Microelectronics, Computing and Communications (MicroCom), 1-5. https://doi.org/10.1109/MicroCom.2016.7522507 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/MicroCom.2016.7522507
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Md. Majidul Haque Bhuiyan
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section