A REVIEW OF STUDY AND ANALYSIS OF PARTIAL DISCHARGE FOR DIFFERENT INSULATION MATERIALS WITH CAPACITANCE VALUE
Keywords:Partial Discharge, Insulation Materials, Capacitance Value
In the high voltage (HV) electrical power system, a variety of solid, liquid and gaseous materials are used for insulation purposes to protect incipient faults within the HV power equipment. Among these, solid insulation is widely used for high voltage equipment in high voltage power systems. Most insulation materials are not perfect in all respects and always contain some impurities. In high voltage (HV) electrical equipment, the quality of the insulation plays a very important role. Continued growth in the power system has provided the opportunity to protect equipment for healthy operation throughout its useful life.
R. J. Van Brunt, “Physics and Chemistry of partial discharges and corona”, IEEE Trans. on dielectric and Electrical Insulation, Vol. 1, No. 5, pp. 761-784, October 1994. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/94.326651
R. Bartnik,“A Comment Concerning the Rise Times of Partial Discharge Pulses”, IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, Vol.12, No.2, pp.196-202, April 2005 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/TDEI.2005.1430390
P. W. Karlsson and A. Pedersen, “Partial Discharges in Ellipsoidal and Spherical Voids”, IEEE Trans. on Dielectric and Electrical Insulation, Vol. 24, No. 2, pp. 335-342, April 1989 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/14.90292
S. Karmakar Number 2, 2011 “Simulation of Partial Discharge in High Voltage Power Equipment” International Journal on Electrical Engineering and Informatics ‐Volume 3, Number 2, 2011 DOI: https://doi.org/10.15676/ijeei.2011.3.2.8
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section