EXPERIMENTAL STUDY AND ANALYSIS OF FLAT BELT CONVEYER SYSTEM WITH DIFFERENT R.P.M.
Keywords:Flat belt, Different R.P.M., Roller, Load carrying capacity
In this paper, we are study about flat belt conveyer system with different R.P.M. such as 50,100,150,200,250 and 300 R.P.M. In this study, it is also included that the observations the different load carrying capacity (Grams) at different working time (Hours). The flat belt conveyer system is very important for the purpose of the material handling system from one place to other place, which is directly depended on the effective length of belt as 1800 mm. In this system we are used the D.C. motor drive system for the purpose of the loading and unloading condition of metallic hook , which is attached the lower portion of flat belt.
R.S. Khurmi S. Chand Textbook of “Machine Design” & Co. Pvt. Ltd. Edition 2012. ISBN: 81- 219- 2537-1
Bajrić, R., “Recent Advances in Vibration Signal Processing Techniques for Gear Fault Detection-A Review”. Applied Mechanic of Materials, 430, 2013, pp.78-83. DOI: https://doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMM.430.78
Molnár, Vieroslav, et al. "Analysis of asymmetrical effect of tension forces in conveyor belt on the idler roll contact forces in the idler housing." Measurement52 (2014): 22-32. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.measurement.2014.02.035
Li, W., “Design of Online Monitoring and Fault Diagnosis System for Belt Conveyors Based on Wavelet Packet Decomposition and Support Vector N Machine” Advances in Mechanical Engineering, vol. 5, 2013, pp. 1–10. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1155/2013/797183
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section