ANALYTICAL METHOD TO CALCULATE ROOM COOLING LOAD
Keywords:Sensible Load, Latent Load, Temperature, Humidity, Heat Transfer
This paper focus on cooling load calculation of the meeting hall [4m*15m*7m] in the location of 8.55 north latitude, East longitude 39.27 and Altitude 1726 m elevation above sea level. The total building cooling load consists of inside design condition of building, outside design condition of building, consider building mater and wall facing to sun and etc.by categorized in to sensible and latent heat gain from ventilation, infiltration and occupants. From different Room heat gain component, the total heat load 21,301.66 w.
ASHRAE HANDBOOK OF FUNDAMENTALS IN THE YEARS 2005
ASHREA HAND BOOK 1981 FUNDAMENTAL CHAPTER 23 table 3A
ASHREA HAND BOOK 1981 FUNDAMENTAL CHAPTER 26 table 6 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/S0363-5023(81)80097-4
ASHREA HAND BOOK 1981 FUNDAMENTAL CHAPTER 26 table 7
ASHREA HAND BOOK 1981 FUNDAMENTAL CHAPTER 26 table 9
ASHREA HAND BOOK 1981 FUNDAMENTAL CHAPTER 26 table 10
ASHREA HAND BOOK 1981 FUNDAMENTAL CHAPTER 26 table 311 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1037/020161
ASHREA HAND BOOK 1981 FUNDAMENTAL CHAPTER 27 table 35
MODERN REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING FOR ENGINEERING, PROF P.S DASEA
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section