A REVIEW OF EXPERIMENTAL STUDY OF POWER QUALITY MONITOR ON HARMONIC MEASUREMENT
Keywords:Power Quality, Frequency Variations, And Total Harmonic Distortions
Power Quality Monitor has an important role for utility and engineers in recent years. In this review, we are studying to remove the disturbance that produce in power supply system which is used in residential and industrial appliances. It is very necessary that reduce the harmonic the power supply system for increase the working life of electrical system equipments.
Mark F. McGranaghan, Surya Santoso and H. Wayne Beaty “Electrical Power Systems Quality” 2nd edition, McGraw-Hill Companies, 2004.
Malcolm Barnes” Practical grounding, bonding, shielding and surge protection” Oxford: Newnes, 2004.
Pedro Rodríguez “Grid Converters for Photovoltaic and Wind Power Systems” Wiley-IEEE Press, 2011.
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section