A NOTE ON QUADRATIC RICCATI DIFFERENTIAL EQUATION USING PADÉ APPROXIMANT
Keywords:Padé Approximant, Quadratic Riccati, Semi-Analytical Method, Normal Padé Table.
Semi-analytical methods for solving non-linear models require an initial approach to determine the solutions sought and the calculation of one or more fitting parameters. When the initial approach is chosen correctly, the results can be very precise, but not there is a general method for choosing such an initial approach. In this paper, it is suggested to use directly the serial solution of a non-linear model to find Padé's approximation with highly efficient results.
Padé, H. Sur la représentation approchée d’une fonction par des fractions rationnelles, Annales scientifiques de l’E.N.S. 3 série, tome 9 (1892), 3-93 DOI: https://doi.org/10.24033/asens.378
Padé, H. Mémoire sur les développements en fractions continues de la function exponentielle, pouvant servir d’introduction à la théorie des fractions continues algébraiques, Annales scientifiques de l’ENS. 3 série, tome 16 (1899), 395-426.
Padé, H. Recherches sur la convergence des développements en fractions continues d’une certaine catégorie des fonctions. Annales scientifiques de l’ENS, 3 série, tome 24 (1907), 341-400.
Shatnawi, M.T. Solving boundary layer problems by residual power series method. Journal of Mathematics Research, 8 (2016), 68-73.
Cárdenas, P. An iterative method for solving two special cases of Lane-Emden type equations. American Journal of Computational Mathematics, 4(2014), 242-253.
Vasquez, L et al. Direct application of Padé approximant for solving nonlinear differential equations. Springer Plus, 3(2014), 563-574.
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section