RESEARCH ON BUILDING FOR DEPENDENCE OF INSULATION PARAMETERS OF THE 6kV GRID WITH THE ENVIROMENT AND STRUCTURAL PARAMETERS OF OPEN-PIT MINES IN THE QUANG NINH AREA
Keywords:An One-Phase Earth Fault, An Insolated-Neutral Grid, An Insulation Paramater, A Sensitive Earth Fault Relay.
Medium voltage insulation indicators depend on many factors such as environment, length of feeders, numbers of transformers and motors connected on the grid...The values determined by experimental measurements will be used to build up maths distributions. Base on these results, an experimental equation will be formed for determining capacitance and impedance of 6kV grid to ground in QuangNinh open pit coalmines.
Ho Viet Bun (2016). Research on the transient process and propose solutions to reduce overvoltage when there occur single-phase earth faults in the 6kV isolated network of the mines of the Cam Pha - Quang Ninh region. Ph.D thesis in engineering, Hanoi University of Mining and Geology.
Pham Van Tan. The statistical method in the climate, VietNam national university press, HaNoi,2005.
Assoc.Prof.Dr Bùi Minh TríProbability statistics & empirical planning. Bach Khoa publishing house,Ha Noi, 2011
Савина Н.В. Применение теории вероятностей и методов оптимизации в системах электроснабжения: учебное пособие. – Благовещенск: Амурский гос. ун-т, 2007.
Серов В.И, Щуцкий В.И, Ягудаев Ƃ.M. Методы и средства борьбы с замыканиями на землю в высоковольтных системах горных предприятий, Мockba “Наука” 1985.
Гладилин Л.В., Щуцкий В.И., Гущин Н.Я. Электробезопасность в горнодобывающей промышленности – М.: Недра. 1977.
References of temperature and humidity (Temperature, average humidity in the BaiChay, Cua Ong area of Quang Ninh province from 2002 to 2017), resource: National Centre for Hydro - Meteorological Forecasting
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section