THE FASTEST COMPUTER RECEIVES THE RESULT FROM THE FUTURE
Keywords:Theory Of Relativity, Superconductivity, Information From The Future
From school physic class we know that the resistance in the conductors happens as the result of conduction electrons collision with the vibrating molecules’ cores. In order to stop these vibrations it is necessary to protect the conductor from external electromagnetic field. I have discovered that the coverage of pure bone glue of iron conductors reduces their resistance to the electricity till zero. It will allow computers to download the information from the future.
Gabaev D.D. The private theory of relativity can explain of our dreams and to help in creation of a unique TV set. Amer. J of Sensor Technology. 2014. V. 2. № 3. Р. 29-33.
Parmeggiani P.L. Regulation off physiological functions during sleep in mammals. Experientia. 1982. V. 38. № 12. Р. 1405-1408. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01955751
von Baeyer H.Ch. It’s quantum singularity? It is all at you in a head! Scientific American. 2013.№ 12. 80-86.
Sukhanov S. Magic sleep. Secret XX century. 2013. № 46. 8-9.
Wein A.M., Khekht K. Sleep of man. Physiology and pathology. Moskow. Medicine. 1989. 1-272.
Zimmer K. Hundred billions communications. Scientific American. 2011. № 3.13-18.
Gabaev D.D. Knowledge of the mechanism of dreams can aid in problems related to room-temperature superconductivity. J of Polymer and Biopolymer Physics Chemistry. 2014. V. 2. № 1. 6-11.
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section