FACTORS INFLUENCING THE REGIONAL CONCENTRATION OF INNOVATIVE PROCESSES IN UKRAINE
Keywords:Organizations of the Sphere of Engineering, Scientific Organizations, Gross regional Product, Innovation and Investment Project, Scientific and Technical and Innovation Infrastructure, Design and Estimate Documentation
The object of the research is the process of regional concentration of engineering organizations in Ukraine. The article discusses one of the reasons for the regional concentration of factors of production of Ukrainian organizations of the sphere of engineering. Research methodology is based on the definition of the difference by the module of the specific gravity of the distribution by regions of the factor and the result of its influence. If the corresponding difference is not minimal, then there is a weak link between the investigated factors. It is justified the hypothesis that an important reason for the regional concentration of factors of activity of organizations in the sphere of engineering is social, as well as scientific and technological and innovation infrastructure. As a result of the research, it was revealed that the regional location of industrial enterprises in Ukraine is not the main reason for the regional concentration of Ukrainian organizations in the engineering sphere. Customers and performers of project documentation interact without any problems even being in different regions of the country.
Kennedy E., Daim T.U. (2010) A strategy to assist management in workforce engagement and employee retention in the high tech engineering environment, Evaluation and Program Planning, Volume 33, Issue 4, 468-476. doi: 10.1016/j.evalprogplan.2009.12.001 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.evalprogplan.2009.12.001
Ross A., Athanassoulis N. (2010) The social nature of engineering and its implications for risk taking, Science and Engineering Ethics, Volume 16, Issue 1, March 2010, 147-168. doi: 10.1007/s11948-009-9125-6 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11948-009-9125-6
Holomb V.V. (2017) Analiz suchasnoho stanu ta problem rozvytku innovatsiynoyi diyalnosti u Zaporizkomu rehioni, Ekonomika ta upravlinnya natsionalnym hospodarstvom, № 11, 72. – 76.
Manayenko I.M., Kondratyuk A.A. (2017) Rozvytok mizhnarodnoho inzhynirynhu: svitovi tendentsiyi ta vitchyznyani realiyi, Aktualʹni problemy ekonomiky ta upravlinnya, № 11, 207 – 211.
Chubatyuk Yu.V., Nekipelova I.V. (2010) Problemy ta perspektyvy rozvytku inzhynirynhu v Ukrayini, Ekonomichnyy prostir: zb. nauk. pratsʹ, № 11, 29–35.
Sytnyk O.B. (2013) Dosvid inzhynirynhovoyi diyalʹnosti v suchasnomu ekonomichnomu prostori, Ekonomika ta upravlinnya pidpryyemstvamy mashynobudivnoyi haluzi: problemy teoriyi ta praktyky, № 4(24), 104–116.
Horodynska N.A. (2013) Chynnyky formuvannya ta rozvytku inzhynirynhovoyi diyalʹnosti mashynobudivelʹnykh pidpryyemstv, Visnyk Natsionalnoho universytetu «Lvivska politekhnika», № 763, 9–16.
Klius Y., Chizh V. (2017) Strategic analysis of the effective development of industrial enterprises on the basis of the use of “corporate innovation management chart“, Baltic Journal of Economic Studies. Vol. 3. № 5. 281 –288.
Morhachov I., Koreniev E., Chorna O., Khrystenko L. (2019) Regional Regulation of Investment Activity in Developing Countries: Example of Ukraine, Management Theory and Studies for Rural Business and Infrastructure Development. Vol. 41. No. 2: 168–182. DOI: https://doi.org/10.15544/mts.2019.15 DOI: https://doi.org/10.15544/mts.2019.15
Morhachov I.V. (2009) Osoblyvosti rehionalʹnoho rozvytku orhanizatsiy sfery inzhynirynhu Ukrayiny, Visnyk Skhidnoukrayinsʹkoho natsionalʹnoho universytetu im.V.Dalya, № 12 (142). Tom 2, 203 – 208.
Morhachov I.V. (2012) Metodychni osnovy analizu rozvytku naukovo-tekhnichnykh system, Prometey, № 1 (37), 174 – 179.
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section