NOVEL POLYMER NANOCOMPOSITES FOR MICROELECTRONICS APPLICATIONS
Keywords:Novel, Microelectronics, Nano composites
The effect of polarization time on the space charge relaxation behavior of pure and nano ZnO doped PVK samples has been studied. The study has been carried out by thermally stimulated depolarization current patterns of electrets formed by polarization method at 350 volts field strengths at 40◦C to 70◦C with constant heating rates. The results obtained show the shift of the TSD peak position towards lower temperature ranges. Decrease in activation energy was observed corresponding to the increase in polarizing field. The intensity of the peak maxima results in being a good indicator of the trapped carrier number evolution. For high temperatures and high electrical fields the saturation of the phenomenon is achieved faster, which is attributed to facilitated carrier mobility.
Wintle, H. J., Pepin, M. P., Decay of surface charge between electrodes on insulator surfaces, J. of Electrostat., 48, 115-126, (2000). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/S0304-3886(99)00058-3
Matsui, K., Tanaka, Y., Takada, T., Fukao, T., Fukunaga, K., Maeno, T., Alison, J. M., Space charge behavior in low density polyethylene at pre-breakdown, IEEE Dielectr. Electr. Insul., 12, 406-415, (2005). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/TDEI.2005.1453444
Lee, K.Y., Lee, K. W., Choi, Y. S., Park, D. H., Lim, K. J., IEEE Dielectr. Electr. Insul., Improved thermal, structural and electrical properties of epoxy for use at high voltages, 12, 566-572, (2005). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/TDEI.2005.1453461
Sessler, G. M., “Electrets”, Third edition, volume 1, Laplacian Press, (1998).
Pankaj Kumar Mishra, Jyoti Mishra , Investigation of the Molecular Mechanisms, Trapping and Charge Storage Behavior of Polymer Quantum Matter, American Scientific Publisher, vol 3,(2016). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1166/qm.2016.1311
Reichmanis, E, Ober, C. K., McDonald, S., Iwaynagi, T., Nishikubo, T., (Eds.) Microelectronics Technology: Polymers in Advanced Imaging and Packaging, ACS Symp, Ser, 614, (1995).
Yu, S., Hing, P., Hu, X., Dielectric Properties of Polystyrene- Aluminum-Nitride Composites, J. Appl. Phys., 88, 398-404, (2000). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1063/1.373672
Ploss, B., Ploss, B., Shin, F. G. , Chan, H. L. W., Choy, C. L., Pyroelectric or piezoelectric compensated ferroelectric composites, Appl. Phys. Lett., 76, 2776, (2000). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1063/1.126472
Patel, K. S., Kohl , P. A., Allen, S. A. B., Dual Capacitor Technique for Measurements of Through Plane Modulus of Thin Polymer Films, Journal of Polymer Science: Part B: Polymer Physics, 38, 1634-1644,(2000).
Pankaj Kumar Mishra, Effect of the sensitizer in polyvinylcarbazole (pvk) thermoelectret Int J Pharma Bio Sci Oct ; 8(4): (B) 502-507 (2017) DOI: https://doi.org/10.22376/ijpbs.2017.8.4.b502-507
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section