EXPERIMENTAL STUDY OF SOLAR AIR HEATER USING OF PHOTOVOLTAIC CELLS
Keywords:Collector, Photovoltaic Cells, Electrical Storage System, D.C. Fan
In this paper, we are studying about solar air heater. The solar air heater are consisting the several component such as flat glass, collector, D.C. fan, photovoltaic cells and electrical storage system. In this study we are achieving the various type of outlet temperature with the help of D.C. fan and various Mass air flow rate using of simple absorber trays forced convection.
Karim M.A. (2004) Energy Conversion and Management, 45, pp 329–344. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/S0196-8904(03)00158-4
Chabane Foued, 2013), International Journal of Energy & Technology, Vol.5, No. 8, pp 1–6.
Karwa Rajendra, Panwar 2010), 9th International ISHMT-ASME Heat and Mass Transfer Conference, No.130, pp 463-470.
Hans Vishavjee Singh, (2010), Proceedings 20th National and 9th International ISHMT-ASME Heat and Mass Transfer conference, No.152, pp 546-551.
Chand Prabha., (2010), Proceedings 20th National and 9th ISHMT-ASME Heat and Mass Transfer conference, No.289, pp 1120-1124.
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section