OBJECT ORIENTED METRIC BASED ANALYSIS OF TEXT TRANSMISSION IN E-LEARNING THROUGH NATURAL LANGUAGE STEGANOGRAPHY
Keywords:Text Steganography, SNOW algorithm, Class hierarchy diagram, Object Oriented Metrics
E-learning is an application of information and communication technology in the field of learning. Through steganography the e-learning institution can provide security to other participants of e-learning like teacher and learner. Here we use text steganography with modified SNOW algorithm while passing secret texts from the administrator to the learner in an e-learning system. In this paper, we calculate the object oriented metric based analysis of CK and MOOD metrics of our proposed model, which ensures the advantages of code redundancy, code reusability, and cost effectiveness and so on.
Weippl, R.E (2005), Security in E-Learning, Springer DOI: https://doi.org/10.1145/1070939.1070943
N.Rani and J.Chaudhury, “Text steganography techniques: A review”, International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), July-2013, vol-4(7), ISSN: 2231-5381, PP: 3013- 3015
M.Kwan, “SNOW”, Darkside Technologies Pty Ltd CAN 082 444 246 Australia, 1998
S.Mansor, R.Din and A.Samsudin, “Analysis of natural language steganography”, International journal of computer science and security (IJCSS), vol:3(2), pp:113-125
Edward V. Berard, Metrics for Object-Oriented Software Engineering, The Object Agency, Inc.
Balagurusami E., Object oriented programming with C++ (Tata McGraw Hill, New Delhi, 2006)
Kh A.Islam, S.Banerjee, S.Karforma and A.Nag, “Securing Text Transmission in E-learning through Natural Language Steganography: An Object Oriented Approach”, October 17 Volume 3(10) , International Journal on Future Revolution in Computer Science & Communication Engineering (IJFRSCE), ISSN: 2454-4248, pp:234-237
S.Banerjee and S.Karforma, “Object oriented metric based analysis of space efficient LSB based steganography including compression for securing transmission of e-learning documents”, International journal of mechanical and production engineering research and development (IJMPERD), ISSN:2249-6890, June- 2017, vol-7(3), pp-11-18 DOI: https://doi.org/10.24247/ijmperdaug20172
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section