A CONJOIN APPROACH TO IOT AND SOFTWARE ENGINEERING USING TIBCO B.W
Keywords:Conjoin, Moxie, Virtual, Physical, Elucidate, Eradicate, Evaluate
This Paper represents a motivational approach of integration of two domains of two different streams and this paper constitutes the two parallel roads in one platform. Perhaps it’s a challenging task to make this sort of Integrations but with the development of new tools like TIBCO B.W this has come to reality. This Paper is a moxie to represent an application into its physical level of representation to its virtual level of journey. In order to conjoin two topologies into a single topology this paper constitutes an involuntary approaches to make a small application of software which is already existed into reality. The future scope of this paper might be a successful application that turns an IOT application into the software boom which comes into reality.
TIBCO B.W Tutorials.
A Modernization approach to software engineering-M.Rithvik, Ch.Ambedkhar.
A Doctrinal approach to information security-IJRASET-T.Bindu Madhavi.
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section