ASSESSMENT AND FACTORS OF RISK IN AN IPO’S
Keywords:Significance of IPO, Kinds of Issues, Risk Factor, Risk Assessment
In present scenario IPO’s are the best way of investment for the good returns as well. These IPO’s totally depends on market. Investment in IPO’s may contain risk factor and may be harmful in terms of loss. So, in this paper the risk assessment and risk factors associated with IPO’s should be described so that one can get to know about theses risk and their impact on IPO’s. This paper will also help researcher for their study related IPO and their associated risk. In this paper author described introduction to IPO and what kind of risk can be there investing in IPO.
Aaker, D. A. and R. Jacobson, 1987, "The role of risk in explaining differences in profitability", Academy of Management Journal, 30, pp. 277-296. DOI: https://doi.org/10.2307/256274
Beatty, R and J. Ritter, 1986, "Investment banking, reputation and the underpricing of initial public offerings", Journal of Financial Econontics, 15, pp. 213-232. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/0304-405X(86)90055-3
Bettis, R. A., and K. W. Hall, 1982, "Diversification strategy, accounting determined risk, and accounting determined return", Academic Management Journal, 25, pp. 254-264. DOI: https://doi.org/10.2307/255989
Bildersee, J., 1975, "The association between the market determined measure of risk and alternative measures of risk", Accounting Revietiv, 50, pp. 81.
Fama, E. F, and K. R. French, 1993, "Common risk-factors in the returns on stocks and bonds", Journal of financial Economics, 33, pp. 3-56. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/0304-405X(93)90023-5
Fiegenbaum, A. and H. Thomas, 1985, "An examination pf Bowman's risk-returns paradox", Academy of Management Proceeding, pp. 7-11. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5465/ambpp.1985.4978194
Ibbotson, R, J. Sindelar, and J. Ritter, 1988, "Initial public offerings". Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Summer, pp. 37-45 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1745-6622.1988.tb00164.x
March, J. G., and Z. Shapira, 1987, "Managerial perspectives on risk and risk taking", Management Science, 33, pp. 1404-1418. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.33.11.1404
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section