COST BENEFIT ANALYSIS OF INSTALLING OF VARIOUS POWER PLANTS USING DIFFERENT PARAMETER
Keywords:Cost Analysis, Parameter, Consumption
There are many type power plant in India such as Thermal power plant, hydel power plant ,
nuclear power plant , solar power plant and wind power plant . In this paper, we are presented
the renewable energy sources in order to meet an energetic demand in India with a lowest
cost. These are beneficial the renewable energy sources like solar, wind, etc. This study
focuses on making use renewable sources as an alternative source of energy. Renewable
energy sources like solar, wind and renewable energy due to its availability, continuity and
Kadi.L, Dakyo.B(2010), Modelling and optimization of wind energy systems, JJMIE Vol 4,No 1,143-150.
Weizhou, Zhongshi Li, Lin Lu, Hongxing Yang,(2010) Current status of Research on optimum sizing of stand- alone hybrid solar-wind power generation systems, Applied Energy 87, 380-389. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apenergy.2009.08.012
Deshmukha.M.K.andDeshmukhb.S.S(2008)Modelling of Hybrid Renewable Energy Systems,Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,Vol.26,235-249.
HosainZaman, HamedShakouri G,(2011),A simple mathematical model for wind turbine power maximization with cost constraints, Iraq Journal of Electrical and Electronic Engineering,Vol-7,60-63. DOI: https://doi.org/10.33762/eeej.2011.41980
India wind Energy Outlook (2012), Global wind Energy Council,3rd Edition, An International Conference & exhibition, Chennai.
Jayabalan.P Research Associate, A study on power scenario in Tamilnadu, Center for Asia Studies,Chennai 1-55.
Moolsingh,(2010) Conventional and Renewable energy scenario of India:present and Future Canadian Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Vol 1, 122-140.
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section