ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT OF NEW AJ RIVER WATER QUALITY AT SHIVGHAT RAJGARH (BIAORA) M.P.
Keywords:Environmental, New aj River, Water, Quality
Newaj River is the main source of drinking water, irrigation, fish culture and other activities in the Malwa region. In this study samples were collected from Shiv ghat near Bada Mandir (Lord Shri nathji Mandir Rajgarh during the year 2016 on monthly basis. pH TDS Cond. Turbidity fluoride and heavy metals were determined by Instrumental methods. Higher values (more than permissible limit) of COD, BOD, Nitrate and Coliform were observed in summer season.
Sinah Beshavi SR Quality of underground irrigation water in barnala tehsil of Sarangpur district Punjab India.ECO 20 (1) 17-21, 1993
A.V .Rao, B.L Jain, I.C Gupta, Ind. Jour. Environ. Health 35:132 (1993).
WHO guidelines for Drinking water quality vol.1 recommendation. WHO, Geneva P.I.(1984).
Ranjana Yadav & O.N Choubey Environmental Assessment of kareli sugar mill effluent on local ground water. Jr. of Ind-pollution controls 26(1) 2010 pp 115-118.
B .Parmar, hemant, jignesh Patel, Pad maja sudhakar and V.J Koshy. Jr of Environ. Science of engg. 2000,48,2,135.
S.v Agarkar, R.E Khadson and M.V kadu oriental Jr. of chemistry, 2005, 21(3)607.
Bis 1991 Indian Standard drinking specification (first revision) bis New Delhi.
Malviya Ashutosh. Divakar S.K Choubey O.N “Narmada River water physiological monitoring at pilgrim place harda. Jr. of contemporary Science vol (1) 22-25 (2012).
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section