EVALUATION OF MOBILE APPLICATION BPJSTKU USING COBIT 5 FRAMEWORK (STUDY CASE: BPJS KETENAGAKERJAAN)
Keywords:COBIT5, DSS, MEA, Mobile Application, BPJSTKu, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
BPJS as a social security to provides protection to all workers in Indonesian utilize especially mobile application in providing information and services to all BPJS customer anytime and anywhere without having to BPJS branch office. Beginning in 2019 BPJS has mobile application with the name as a continuation of BPJSTK Mobile has been made previously. The addition of new features and improvements to the mobile application apparently still provides problem and complaints from workers addressed to the BPJS branch office, BPJS complaints services, and BPJS contact center. For this reason, it’s necessary to evaluate the implementation of mobile application as a whole to assist BPJS in achieving the objectives to improving IT governance and management of BPJS . This study aims to evaluate the mobile application using the COBIT 5 which has been implemented in BPJS . In this case the evaluation will be carried out using , service, and support (DSS) domain and the domain monitor, evaluate, and assess (MEA) which in the end will be measured the capability level as well as recommendations for improvement and gap analysis on the mobile application .
Boyke Nurhidayat, 2011. Evaluasi Integrated Toll Collection System Dengan Menggunakan Framework Cobit. Program Pasca Sarjana Institut Pertanian Bogor, Bogor.
E Ekowansyah, Y H Chrisnanto Puspita, N Sabrina., 2017. Audit Sistem Informasi Akademik Menggunakan COBIT 5 di Universitas Jendral Achmad Yani, Seminar Nasional Komputer dan Informatika (Senaski), Indonesia.
Gondodiyoto, 2007. Audit Sistem Informasi + Pendekatan COBIT, Mitra Wacana Media, Jakarta.
Gordon B. Davis, 1998. Kerangka dasar Sistem Informasi Manajemen: Pengantar Seri Manajemen No: 90. A, PT. Pustaka Binaman Pressindo, Surabaya.
Heru Nugroho, 2017. Proposed IT Governance at Hospital Based On Cobit 5 Framework, Int. Journal Of Applied IT, Indonesia. DOI: https://doi.org/10.25124/ijait.v1i02.875
ISACA, 2012. COBIT 5 A Business Framework For Governance and Management Of Enterprises IT, IT Governance Institute, USA.3
J Fernandes & Kevin C, 2018. Audit Menggunakan COBIT 4.1 dan COBIT 5 Dengan Case Study, Teknosain, Indonesia.
J R Matthews, 2007. The Evaluation and Measurement Of Library Services, Libraries Unlimited, United States.
Laoai Al Omari, Dr. Paul Barnes, Dr. Grant Pitman, 2012. Optimising Cobit 5 For IT Governance: Examples From Public Sector, International Conference On Applied and Theoritical Information System Research, Taiwan.
Md. Rashedul Islam, Md. Rofiqul Islam, Tahidul Arafhin Mazumder, 2010. Mobile Application and Its Global Impact, International Journal Of Engineering & Technolgy, Bangladesh.
Nyoman A P, Eko D, Kemas R, 2014. Evaluasi Sistem E-Government Kota Denpasar Menggunakan Framework COBIT 5 Pada Domain Monitor, Evaluate, and Assess (MEA), Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana, Salatiga.
Putri M, 2016. Evaluasi Tata Kelola Teknologi Informasi Menggunakan Kerangka COBIT 4.1 (Studi Kasus: Bidang Kominfo Dishubkominfo Kota Kediri), Universitas Brawijaya, Malang.
Ulfatisa C, Ismiarta A, Andi Reza P, 2018. Evaluasi Layanan BPJSTK Mobile Dengan Menggunakan Domain Deliver, Service, and Support Berdasarkan Framework COBIT 5 (Studi Kasus: BPJS Ketenagakerjaan Cabang Mataram), Universitas Brawijaya, Malang.
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section