THE POPULAR AND SOLIDARY ECONOMY POSSIBLE OPTION OF THE LATIN AMERICAN COUNTRIES TO ERADICATE POVERTY. AN ECUADORIAN CASE
Keywords:Poverty, Marginalization, Unemployment and Cooperativism
Social creativity and almost impossible to avoid different government unemployment have given way to the emergence of the social economy in response to the need for peoples to their families the necessary for their subsistence. The transition to a new economic regime, oriented to the dignity of all, life seems not viable without accumulation and adequate investment of the surplus, which stresses the strategic objectives of overcoming a ruinous extractive system not only for the ecosystem but for future generations. All of which indicates the need to articulate different social, political and cultural times in the process of restoration of economic processes. This is precisely the importance of research in the popular and solidary economy. Supported in techniques such as the interview and the survey will be carried out the organization of the data, using a questionnaire as an instrument for measurement.
SEPS, law organic on EPS. (2014).
Cardenas, l. (2007). Proposal of a management model for SMEs, focused on continuous improvement. Synthesis technology. V.3 No. 2, 59-67.
National Planning Council. (2017-2021). national plan for good living. Quito.
Coraggio, L. J. (2015). The social and solidarity economy in Latin America. Retrieved from http://www.coraggioeconomia.org/jlc/archivos%20para%20descargar/La%20Economia%20Socia l%20y%20Solidaria%20 (ESS)%20en%20America%20latina.doc
Ecuadorian, l. g. (7 November 2012). The Ecuadorian Gazette. Retrieved on may 2015, of http://www.lagacetaecuatoriana.com/turismo/2258/
Superior Polytechnic School of the coastline. (2013). School of business of the Ecuador. Retrieved from http://www.espae.espol.edu.ec/images/documentos/publicaciones/libros/reportegem2013.pdf
Government of Ecuador. (2017). Constitution of the Ecuadorian Republic. QUITO.
Grace, J. R. (n.d.). The impact of the small business in the development of the regional economy. Academy without borders.
Luis, C. (2007). Proposal of a management model for SMEs, focused on continuous improvement. Synthesis technology.
Mendez Mora, a. (2005). Informal economy of low productivity. Revista Latinoamericana de economic development, n.4.
ILO. (2011). report on promotion of small and medium empresas.72 international conference work. Geneva.
Senplades. (2013-2017). national plan of the good living. Quito.
Superintendency of popular and solidary economy. (19 2 2014). SEPs.gob.EC. retrieved from http://www.seps.gob.ec/documents/20181/26626/Memoria _ Jornadas_v4_19-02- 14_def.pdf/3cf8063f-9dd6-4928-bc5b-706363d4df6d II
University of the Valley of mexico. (2012). leadership and competitiveness. Coyoacan, Coyoacán, Mexico.
The Telegraph. (2016). Daily Telegraph. Retrieved from www.eltelegrafo.com.ec
Government of Brazil. (November 18, 2017). FBES. Retrieved from http / / www.fbes.org.br/index
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section