THE COMBINED EFFECTS OF UNSTEADY ELECTRO-OSMOTIC AND MAGNETO HYDRODYNAMIC WITH VISCOSITY AND THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY IN REACTIVE FLUID FLOW
Keywords:Unsteady Flow, Electro-Osmotic, Magneto Hydrodynamic, Viscosity, Thermal Conductivity, Reactive Fluid
This work examined the combined effects of unsteady electro-osmotic and magneto hydrodynamic when viscosity and thermal conductivity of the reactive fluid flow is assumed to vary exponentially with temperature. The dimensionless variables was use to dimensionalized the governing equations of the flow using suitable variables. The Galerkin weighted residue method was used to solve both the momentum and energy equations in the unsteady state for a constant viscosity and thermal conductivity. The graphical results were used to study the Thermo physical behavior of the unsteady flow of the model.
Akgul, M.B, M. Pakdemirli Analytic and Numerical Solution of Electro-Osmotically driven flow of a third grade fluid between micro-parallel plates, international journal of non-linear mechanics 2008; 43, 985-992 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijnonlinmec.2008.07.008
Andrew J.P. and Todd M.S. Dec. (2009), Induced Charge Electroosmosis over Controllably Contaminated Electrodes Department of Chemical Engineering, University of California, Santa Barbara, California, USA.
Billingham,(2003) Steady-Static Solutions for strongly exothermic ignition in symmetric geometrics, IMAJ. APPL. Math 2003; 65 283-313
Chandra Reddy P., Raju M. C, Raju G. S. S (2016), Magneto – hydrodynamic convective Double Diffusive Laminar Boundary Layer Flow Past an accelerated Vertical Plate International Journal of Engineering Research in Africa Vol. 20 pp. 80 – 92 Trans Tech Publication, Switzerland. DOI: https://doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/JERA.20.80
Christian J.E., Yakubu I.S. Dec. (2014) , Radiative MHD flow over a vertical plate with convective boundary condition. American Journal of Applied Mathematics .Vol.2 DOI: https://doi.org/10.11648/j.ajam.20140206.14
Dulal Pal, Hiranmoy Mondal May (2013), Effect of temperature –dependent viscosity and variable thermal conductivity on MHD non-Darcy mixed convective diffusion of species over a stretching sheet. Journal of the Egyptian Mathematical Society.Vol. 22. 123-133.
Ehsan Roohi, Shahab Kharazmi and Yaghoub Farjami, May (2009), Application of the Homotopy method for analytical solution of non-Newtonian channels flows Phys.Scr. 79 065009
Escandon, J.P, Santiago, F, and Bautista O. (2013), Temperature distributions in a parallel flat plate microchannel with electro-osmotic and magnetohdyrodynamicmicropumps, proceedings ofthe 2013 international conference on mechanics, fluids, heat, elasticity and electomagnetic fields.
Etwire, C.J,Seini Y.I June (2014),Radiative MHD flow over a vertical plate with convective boundary condition,American Journal of Applied Mathematicsvol.2,No. 6,2014,pp.214-220.
F. O. Akinpelu and J. O. Ajilore (2017)The Combined Effects of Electro-osomotic and Magnetohydrodynamic with Viscosity and Thermal Conductivity in Reactive Fluid Flow Asian Research Journal of Mathematics 3(2): 1-11, 2017; Article no.ARJOM.30641
Iseries Arien (1996), A first course in the numerical analysis of Differential Equations, Cambridge University Press, ISBN 978-0-521
Kamenetskii, D. A. (1969), Diffusion and Heat Transfer in Chemical Kinetics, second ed. Plenum press, New York
Makinde, O. B., on thermal stability of a reactive third grade fluid in a channel with convertible cooling ther walls, Appl Math. Comp. 2009;213, 170-176 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amc.2009.03.003
Odutayo, R. Rufai Ademola M. Rabiu, Ismail B. Adefeso, Kazeem O. Sanusi and Sarafa O. Azeez Temperature dependent Poiseuille fluid flow between parallel plates, Canadian, Journal onSciences and Engineering Mathematics2011; 2(3), 146-152
Suvankar G., Sandip S., Tapan K.H., Manoranjan M.Thermally developing combined electroosmotic and pressure driven flow of nanofluids in a microchannel under the effect of magnetic field. Chemical Engineering science. 2015;26, 10-12.
White M. F., Viscous fluid flow 2nd Edition (New York: McGraw Hill) 1999
Zhery, L. G. Alejandro and J. B. Aldor, comparison of Kinetic Theory hydrodynamics for poiseuille flow, J. of Stat. Phys. 2002;109. ( 314), 495-505.
Animasaun, I. L.; Prakash, J.; Vijayaragavan, R.; Sandeep, N. Stagnation Flow of Nanofluid Embedded with Dust Particles Over an Inclined Stretching Sheet with Induced Magnetic Field and Suction. Journal of nanofluids. 2017;6 (10), 28-37.
Animasaun, I.L.. Raju, C.S.K and Sandeep, N Unequal diffusivities case of homogeneous– heterogeneous reactions within viscoelastic fluid flow in the presence of induced magnetic-field and nonlinear thermal radiation. Alexandria Engineering Journal, 2016; 55, 1595-1606. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aej.2016.01.018
Sandeep,N. Sulochana, C, snd Animasaun, I. L Stagnation point flow of a Jeffrey nanofluid over a stretching surface with induced magnetic field and chemical reaction. International Journal of Engineering Research in Africa, 2016; 20, 93-111. DOI: https://doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/JERA.20.93
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section