B PLAN ON AGRICULTURAL AND FOOD PROCESSING – CASE WITH RESPECT TO FARM TO HOME B - PLAN
Keywords:Agricultural, Food Processing, Packaging and Cold Storage
The basic understanding of this paper is to study the agricultural and food processing in dharwad district. An agricultural food processing sector is rapidly developing in India. It is a major sector which is giving profits for GDP and 70% of the people are depending on agriculture. Agriculture in food process is giving Business plan opportunities for the youth to come up with their innovative and creative ideas with updated technologies which it is also helping the farmers to gain profits to survive. Food processing is developing in its own way with nutrition food supply with quality and quantity based goods with hygiene, good packaging, cold storage facility, by preserving and delivering within a period of time. The idea of food processing mainly helping hands for the rural area people were they believe in agriculture. Agriculture is a backbone to live their life with livelihood. Food processing playing an important role in meeting the customer needs with a healthy supply of products.
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section