APPLICATION OF CYBER LAW STUDIES WITH THE DEVELOPMENT OF AN INTERACTIVE MULTIMEDIA BASED E-MODULE
Keywords:Interactive Multimedia, Cyber Law, E-Module, Cyber Crime, Technology, Aplication
Cyber Crime, is a criminal phenomenon in the form of actions carried out in cyberspace which has made the public aware of the need for legal instruments that can be used as legal rules in dealing with cybercrime cases. Efforts to overcome cyber crime include enforcing cyber law as a defense against cyber crime. The development of technology which is increasingly sophisticated and increasingly pervasive in people's life activities amidst the increasingly widespread flow of globalization has resulted in positive and negative influences for technology users. Students, as part of society, also use IT in all their activities, from increasing their knowledge, entertainment, making friends and so on. In teaching and learning activities on campus, students utilize various technologies in the digital era to search for all information related to the assignments given by their lecturers, unlimited access to IT such as the use of contemporary communication models such as Line, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, email, video calls, voice calls, chats and so on, sometimes make students forget themselves and think that IT is an inseparable part of their world, sometimes they don't even care about the legal sanctions given by the campus or the state if they complain, babble, insult, Reproaches expressed on social media will have a negative impact. The lack of cyber law learning in students' learning lives means that interactive learning support media is needed which can encourage students to study cyber law by creating an interactive multimedia-based E-Module which can be accessed by students online using the Multimedia Development Life Cycle (MDLC) design method. Testing the application by distributing questionnaires to students who received the Cyber Low course. With this research, it is expected to be able to increase students understanding of cyber law.
Diantari, L. P., Damayanthi, L. P., Sugihartini, N., & Wirawan, I. M. (2018). Pengembangan E-Modul Berbasis Mastery Learning untuk Mata Pelajaran KKPI Kelas XI. Jurnal Nasional Pendidikan Teknik Informatika, 33-47. https://doi.org/10.23887/janapati.v7i1.12166.
Haris, L. (2014). Idea Engineering : Creative Thinking and Inovation. Momentum Press.
Imansari, N., & Sunaryatiningsih, I. (2017). Pengaruh Penggunaan E-Modul Interaktif Terhadap Hasil Belajar Peserta didik Pada Materi Kesehatan dan Keselamatan Kerja. Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Teknik Elektro, 11-16. http://dx.doi.org/10.30870/volt.v2i1.1478.
Irawan, A., Laurin, M. S., and Suherman. (2015). Perancangan Animasi Pembelajaran Perawatan Mesin. Jurnal Prosisko, 2(1), 1-9.
Ismah, L. A. D. (2021). Pembelajaran Jarak jauh Menggunakan Learning Management System di Masa Pandemi COVID -19. Holistika : Jurnal Ilmiah PGSD, 54-60.
Januhari, M. S. N. U. (2019). Pengembangan Pembelajaran E-learning Dengan Moodle (Modulator Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment). Jurnal Sistem Dan Informatika (JSI), 14(1). https://doi.org/10.30864/jsi.v14i1.210.
Kumala, F, N., Ghufron, A., Astuti, P, P., Crismonika, M., Hudha, M. N., and Nita1, C. I. R. (2020). MDLC Model for Developing Multimedia E-Learning on Energy Concept for Primary School Students. Journal of Physics, 1-7. https://doi.org/10.1088/1742-6596/1869/1/012068.
Prasetya, E., Sugara, A., and Pratiwi, M. (2017). “Pengembangan Media Pembelajaran Interaktif dengan Menggunakan Metode Multimedia Development Life Cycle,”2(2), 121–126. http://dx.doi.org/10.15575/join.v2i2.139.
Ramli, A. (2010). Cyber Law dan Haki dalam Sistem Hukum Indonesia, Bandung, Refika Aditama.
Riyanto, R., & Singgih. (2015). Pemanfaatan Augmented Reality pada Media Pembelajaran Interaktif Peredaran Planet. Juita, 187-192. http://dx.doi.org/10.30595/juita.v3i4.875.
Rohmah, L. (2016). Konsep E-Learning Dan Aplikasinya Pada Lembaga Pendidikan Islam. An-Nur, 3(2).
Rusli, M. (2017). Multimedia Pembelajaran Yang Inovatif. Yogyakarta : Andi.
Sari, A. K., Ertikanto, C., & Suana, W. (2015). Pengembangan LKS Memanfaatkan Laboratorium Virtual Pada Materi Optik Fisi Dengan Pendekatan Saintifik. Jurnal Pembelajaran Fisika 3(2), 5.
Setiani, L., Agustini, K., Tegeh, I. M. (2018). Pengembangan E-Modul Berorientasi Cognitif Style Pada Siswa Kelas X Jurusan Multimedia Di SMK TI Bali Global Singaraja. Program Seminar Nasional Pendidikan Teknik Informatika (SENAPATI) ke-9.
Suseno, S. (2012). Yurisdiksi Tindak Pidana Siber, Bandung. Refika Aditama.
Widodo (2013). Hukum Pidana di Bidang Teknologi Informasi (Cybercrime Law) : Telaah Teoritik dan Bedah Kampus, Yogyakarta.
Winatha, K. R., Suharsono, N., & Agustin, K. (2018). Pengembangan E-Modul Interaktif Berbasis Proyek Mata Pelajaran Simulasi Digital. Jurnal Pendidikan Teknologi dan Kejuruan, 188-199. https://doi.org/10.23887/jtpi.v8i1.2238.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 Ni Nyoman Utami Januhari, I Nyoman Putra Astaman, I Putu Hogi Pradnya Diva
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section