TOOLS FOR CONCEPTUAL-ALGORITHMIC PROTOTYPING OF PROJECT SOLUTIONS IN SOFTWARE INTENSIVE SYSTEMS DESIGN
Keywords:Software Intensive Systems (SIS), Information Technology (IT), Working in The Question-And-Answer (WIQA), Question-Answer (QA)
This article describes the development of a design tool that provides the ability to manage quickly create prototypes of design solutions, including graphical elements and software components that are connected together. At the same time, this tool should be universal and suitable for use in various projects.
Ali Hamzah Obaid. Development of a system of tools for conceptual-algorithmic prototyping in solving design problems in the development of systems with software. Master’s dissertation, Ulyanovsk State Technical University, 2017.
Obaid, Ali Hamzah, Tools for conceptual-algorithmic prototyping in solving design problems in the development of systems with software, Interactive Systems: Problems of Human-Computer Interaction Ulyanovsk: USTU, 2017,25-27 P.
Obaid, Ali Hamzah. Information hiding techniques for steganography and digital watermarking. UDC 681.518 (04) INTERACTIVE SY STEMS: Problems of Human-Computer Interaction. – Collection of scientific papers. - Ulyanovsk: USTU, 2015.- 306 p. 2015
Al-Husseini, Khansaa Azeez Obayes. Risk Management Tools in The Design of Automated Systems. INTERACTIVE SYSTEMS: Problems of Human - Computer Interaction. – Collection of scientific papers. − Ulyanovsk: USTU, 2017. − 290 p.
Khansaa Azeez Obayes Al-Husseini. Methods and Means of Risk Management in the Design of Automated Systems. Master’s dissertation, UlSTU, 2017.
Khansaa Azeez Obayes Al-Husseini, Information security in the field of technical development and information, Interactive Systems: Problems of Human-Computer Interaction Ulyanovsk: USTU, 71-80p.2015.
Khansaa Azeez Obayes Al-Husseini / Ali Hamzah Obaid, Development of Risk Management Tools in Question-Answering Based Software Design Environment, International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC, Vol. 7, Issue. 6, June 2018, pg.165 – 174.
Sosnin P.I. Pseudo-code control of work flows in the design of automated systems. 2012.
Sosnin, P.I. Software flow control in computerized environments (monograph) / P.I. Sosnin, Yu.A. Lapshov, SN Larin, V.A. Maklayev // ed. P.I. Sosnina. - Ulyanovsk: UlSTU, 2014. - 308 c.
Sosnin P., Cognitively Informed Intelligent Interfaces: Sys-tems Design and Development, IGI Global, 2012, pp. 157–176 DOI: https://doi.org/10.4018/978-1-4666-1628-8.ch010
Romodin, M.Yu. Pseudo-code programming in the conceptual design of databases / M.Yu. Romodin, Yu.A. Lapshov, P.I. Sosnin // Automation of management processes. - 2013. - №2 (32). - C. 94-100.
Ghosh S. Enhance PMBOK® by Comparing it with P2M, ICB, PRINCE2, APM and Scrum Project Management Standards / Ghosh S., Forrest D., DiNetta T. et al. // PM World Today - Jan 2012 - Vol. 14 Issue 1, Special section - p1-77.
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section