INCREASING THE REVENUE OF POST TAX AMNESTY IN BALI REGIONAL OFFICE OF DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF TAXATION (DGT)
Keywords:Post Tax Amnesty, Inter-Agency Information Disclosure, Inspection and IT System and Tax Information Updating
The application of tax amnesty in the world has different results in every country there are successful there are also failed. For that research to know the advantages of tax amnesty as an effort to stimulate national income, to know the magnitude of the tax amnesty contribution in increasing state revenues; to analyze the effect of several influencing factors as an effort to increase the tax post revenue of Tax Amnesty. This research was conducted in two stages, firstly doing a quantitate if and secondly doing a qualitative study. The result showed that: the number of taxpayers who took tax amnesty with an amount of 974,058 based on Declaration of Treasure report, it is still a little amount compared to the potential tax in the country. The amount of state revenue of Tax amnesty was 107 Trillion among the total of 1,104.9 tax revenue realization of Post Tax Amnesty in 2016. So, the important points that should be immediately done are: Administration upgrading related to data and information management with IT systems integrated with all stakeholders, coordination of constitution enforcement through taxation examination, and institutional transformation.
Abdul, H. Icuk, B. & Amin D.(2016). Taxation: Application concepts, Examples and Case Studies. Issue 2. Salemba Four. Jakarta.
Arfan Ikhsan, (2014). Taxation. BPFE UGM. Yogyakarta
Augusty. F. (2013). Research Methods Management, Research Guidelines for Thesis Writing, Thesis and Dissertation Management Science. Edition 4.Upip Press.
Ayu, T. S., Jance, T. Hience, R.N.&Workas. (2013)Analysis of the Effect of Taxation Socialization, Quality of Fiscal Services and Tax Sanction of Individual Taxpayer Compliance in Tax Office Pratama Manado.
Aritonang, J. (2001). Analysis of the Effect of Tax Inspection on Taxpayers in the Implementation of VAT and VAT Implementation of BM at the Tax Inspection and Investigation Office of Medan One.
Chairil, A. (2013). Taxation. Andi Offset.Yogyakarta
Ghozali, I. (2013). Multivariate Application with SPSS Program. Semarang: Publishing Agency of Diponegoro University
Mika, T. & Sudirman, W. (2015). Analysis of Factors Affecting Taxpayer Compliance Pay Hotel Tax, Restaurant Tax and Entertainment Tax in Denpasar City. E-Journal of Economics and Business of Udayana University. Vol. 4, No. 12, pp 34-56.
Mardiasmo. (2014). Taxation Andi Offset. Yogyakarta
Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia DI. Tax Office Primary (2010). Elements of Information System Supporting Directorate General of Taxes.
Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia. Directorate General of Taxation. Directorate General Counseling Services and Public Relations. (2011). Tax Law. Arrangement In One Manuscript
Republic of Indonesia. Decree of the Minister of Finance Number 192 / PMK.03 / 2007 concerning Taxpayer Compliance
Republic of Indonesia. UU no. 6 of 1983 on General Provisions and Tax Procedures as amended by Law no. 16 of 2009 (UU KUP)
Republic of Indonesia. Law No. 16 Year 2016 About Tax Amnesty (Tax Amnesty)
Sugiyono. (2013). Business Research Methods. Alfabeta. Bandung
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section