EFFECT OF ADDING SUPERPLASTICIZER ON HIGH INITIAL COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH OF HIGH-PERFORMANCE CONCRETE (HPC) FC’= 36.62 MPA
Keywords:High Performance Concrete, High Initial Strength, Fc’ = 36.62 Mpa
This research aims to determine the effect of the most optimal variation of the addition of Sikament- NN in producing high initial strength in High Performance Concrete (HPC) using Superplasticizer (Sikament-NN) added material on the compressive strength of concrete Fc' = 36.62 Mpa or K-450, by using 4%,5%,6%,7% and 8% variation of the Superplasticizer Sikament NN with the effect of accelerating hardening and strengthening the concrete to determine the most optimal variation. Researchers will test 150 cylindrical-shaped concrete samples with a size of 15 x 30 cm at the age of 3, 7, 14, 21 and 28 days. The result shows that the most optimum high initial compressive strength was achieved by concrete with 5% Sikamen NN added, at the age of 3 days with the initial compressive strength of the test object has surpassed the design compressive strength by 100.4% or equal to 34.65 Mpa, while at the age of 28 days produces an average concrete compressive strength of Fc' = 57.77 Mpa.
Badan Standarisasi Nasional (1990). Metode Pengujian Kuat Tekan Beton (SNI 03-1974-1990). Bandung : SNI.
Febriansyah, D. (2020). Perencanaan Beton High Early Strenght (HES) Dengan Inovasi Silica Fume Dan Viscocrete 8670 Terhadap Beton Pada Umur 2 Hari. 1-8.
Hapsari, S.P, Wibowo, and Dan Safitri E. (2017). Kajian Pengaruh Variasi Komposisi Silica Fume Terhadap Parameter Beton Memadat Mandiri Dengan Kuat Tekan Beton Mutu Tinggi. 1-8. https://doi.org/10.20961/mateksi.v5i4.36924.
Mecha, S, C., Mulyono, T., and Prihantono, P. (2018). Pengaruh Penambahan Superplasticizer Dan Abu Batu Sebagai Filler Untuk Meningkatkan Kuat Tekanan Beton Normal. Jurnal Teknik Sipil. 13(1), 1-8. https://doi.org/10.21009/jmenara.v13i1.18919. DOI: https://doi.org/10.21009/jmenara.v13i1.18919
Pratama, H. D. (2019). Perencanaan Beton High Early Strenght Self Compacting Concrete (HESSCC) Dengan Inovasi Silica Fume Dan Polycarboxylate Terhadap Kuat Tekanan Beton Pada Umur Beton 1 (Satu) Hari. Skripsi. Palembang : Universitas Muhammadiyah.
Risdiyanto, Y. (2013). Kajian Kuat Tekan Beton Dengan Perbandingan Volume Dan Perbandingan Berat Untuk Produksi Beton Massa Menggunakan Agregat Kasar Batu Pecah Merapi (Studi Kasus Pada Proyek Pembangunan Sabo Dam). 1-11.
Badan Standarisasi Nasional (BSN). Tata Cara Perencanaan Campuran Tinggi Dengan Semen Portland Dengan Abu Terbang. Badan Standarisasi Nasional (BSN), SNI-03-6468-2000 (BSN).
Badan Standarisasi Nasional (2011). Cara Uji Kuat Tekan Beton Dengan Benda Uji Silinder. Jakarta : Badan Standarisasi Nasional (BSN). SNI-1974(BSN).
Badan Standarisasi Nasional (2013). Persyaratan Beton Struktural Untuk Bangunan Gedung. Jakarta : Badan Standarisasi Nasional (BSN), SNI-2847(BSN).
Simatupang, H, P., Nasjono, J, K, and Mite, G, K. (2017). Pengaruh Penembahan Silica Fume Terhadap Kuat Tekan Reactive Powder Concrete. Jurnal Teknik Sipil. 6(2), 1-12. DOI: https://doi.org/10.30736/cvl.v2i2.78
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Ahmad Junaidi, R Dewo Hiraliya Maesa Hariyanto
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section