THE ANALYSIS OF WEBSITE SERVICE QUALITY OF PRABUMULIH REGIONAL GENERAL HOSPITAL USING WEBQUAL 4.0 METHOD
Keywords:Webqual 4.0, Usability, Information Quality, Service Interaction
This research was conducted to find out how big the contribution of Prabumulih Regional General Hospital’s website was by using Webqual 4.0 Method in which three indicators were involved, namely usability, information quality, and service interaction based on responses of the respondents, the employees of Prabumulih Regional General Hospital. The overall result was that users’ satisfaction was above the average of 1.00. Thus, service quality of Prabumulih Regional General Hospital’s website met the satisfaction of the respondents or considered good. The highest score was usability indicator with a value of 1.095. It was due to an interesting display and ease of interaction of the website. As for the indicator of information quality, the value was 1.090 because according to the respondents, information quality of the website was good. The last indicator with the lowest value was service interaction with a value of 1.085. The reason was due to low transaction security and poor communication.
Usmara 2003, New Marketing Management Strategy. Yogyakarta: Amoro Book.
Abbas, Wahidin. (2013). Student Satisfaction Analysis on Yogyakarta State University Website (UNY).
Barnes, S. J., dan Vidgen, R.T. (2002). Assessing e-commerce quality with WebQual: An evaluation of the usability, informaton quality, and interaction quality on Internet bookstores. Journal of Electronic Cormerce Research.
Ariani, Dorothea Wahyu 2004, Statistical Quality Control (Quantitative Approach in Quality Management). Yogyakarta. Andi Offset.
Presidential Instruction Number 3 of 2003 concerning National Policy and Strategy for EGovernment Development
Jogiyanto. 2010. Information Systems and System Analysis. Yogyakarta : Andi Offset.
Komarudin . 2010. System Analysis and Design Jakarta : PT Gramedia.
Kotler, Philip. 2011. Marketing Management in Indonesia: Analysis, Planning, Implementation and Control. Jakarta:Salemba Empat.
Laudon, Kenneth & P. Laudon, Jane. 2005. Management Information Systems Managing Digital Companies. Issue 8. Andi Offset. Yogyakarta.
St. Y. Slamet & Suwarto. 2007. The Basics of Qualitative Research Methodology Surakarta: UNS PRESS
Sugiyono. 2011. Quantitative, Qualitative and R & D Research Methods. Bandung: Afabeta
Suryabrata, S. (2004). Development of Psychological Measuring Instruments. Yogyakarta : Andi Offset
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section