INFLUENCE OF MOLDING METHOD ON PRODUCTS MADE OF MAGNESIA BINDER
Keywords:Caustic Magnesite, Vibrovacuumizing, Vibration, Compression, Molding
This paper presents effect vibrovacuumizing (vibration+vacuum) on the strength of magnesia binder. The specimens were prepared at the water-cement ratio of 0.8 and they were tested at 1, 3, 7 days of curing. Some interesting results were obtained from the test of different method forming
Shand M. A. (2006). The Chemistry and Technology of Magnesia, Wiley, New York. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/0471980579
Vandeperre L. J. & Al-Tabbaa A. (2007). Accelerated carbonation of reactive magnesia cements, ICE Journal of Advances in Cement Research. Vol. 19, No. 2, pp. 67‒79.
Сторожук Н.А. (1979) Механизм уплотнения бетонных смесей вакуумированием. Известия вузов: Строительство и архитектура, №2, c.72‒76. (In Russian).
Скрамтаев Б.Г. (1938). Вакуумирование бетона. Строительная промышленность, №3, c. 64‒ 72. (In Russian).
Evacuation of concrete construction experience in the United States. Moskow, text book, 1947, 15 p.
Storozhuk N.A. (2012). Theoretical studies on the evacuation of concrete mixes. Bulletin of Prydniprovs’ka State Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture. – Dnipropetrovsk, Pdaba, № 2‒3, p. 32–38.
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section