DESIGN IMPLEMENTATION ANDON FOR PRODUCTION MONITORING SYSTEM BASED ON INTERNET OF THINGS
Keywords:Production Monitoring System, Web Interface, OEE, Database, Real Time Database Firebase
Each production requires a system monitoring, so efficiency that the desired and productivity can be achieved and monitored in real time. This system is needed in the type of press machine production which is mainly influenced by based production lead time. The monitoring process is one of the factors that influences the time of production and manufacturing. Conventionally, the system is monitoring carried out manually by the operator on a piece of paper. This method tends to create errors and quite a long time. This paper aims to overcome the problems that occur by creating a system that is able to record and monitor the machine automatically. The solution is made by utilizing a sensor limit switch, infrared, pressure transmitter and Wi-Fi network based on Web Interface that is connected to the Firebase real time database. Equipped with PID control using the Ziegler Nichols 1 method to stabilize wind pressure on the system. Monitoring devices can be accessed on PCs, laptops, smartphones, connected to the internet, equipped with user-level operators, management, or engineers so that they can be used easily. All production data for each press is collected in a database. The data will be processed by the system to produce a value OEE machine. All data will be displayed on the Web Interface in real-time. The system output is the actual production, value OEE and wind pressure control. The test results show the system is running well, with 2s delay time and data accuracy of ± 0.2%.
 Wang, Y, Yin, Y, & Jiang, Y. etc. Chinese real-time dynamic monitoring of system development and implementation of the Strategy [J]. 2005, 29 (11): 44-48.IS
 Tang, B, Zeng, N, & Zheng, X. etc. Web-based Embedded System Design and Implementation of remote monitoring and control [J]. 2004, 43 (5): 632-635.
 Cowling, P. Johansson, M. Using real time information for effective dynamic scheduling. European Journal of Operational Research. 2002, 139, 230-244.
 Saenz de Ugarte, B. Ariba, A. and Pellerin, R. Manufacturing execution system - a literature review. Production Planning & Control. 2009, 20, 6, 525-539.
 Snatkin, A.; Karjust, K .; Eiskop, T. Real Time Production Monitoring system in SME. 8th International DAAAM Baltic Conference "INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING" 19 to 21 April 2012, Tallinn, Estonia
 SK Subramaniam 1, SH Husin 2, Y. Yusop 3, AH Hamidon 4. Machine and man power utilization efficiency on production lines. Proceedings of the 8th WSEAS Int. Conf. on ELECTRONICS, HARDWARE, WIRELESS and OPTICAL COMMUNICATIONS. 29 May 2014, Pages 70-75.
 Meyer, H. Fuchs, F. Thiel, K. Manufacturing execution systems: optimal design, planning, and deployment. McGraw Hill , New York, 2009.
 Prasetyo Hoedi, Sugiarto Y and Cucuk Nur Rosyidi. Design of An Automatic Production Monitoring System on Job Shop Manufacturing.2018, doi: 10.1063 / 1.5024080
 S. Sukaridhoto, Playing with the Internet of Things and Big Data, Surabaya: Surabaya State Electronics Polytechnic, 2016.
 F. Mattern, C. Floerkemerier, From the Internet of Computers to the Internet of Things, Informatik-Spectrum, Vol. 33, No. 2, 2010, pp.107-121.
 Meyer, H. Fuchs, F. Thiel, K. Manufacturing execution systems: optimal design, planning, and deployment. McGraw Hill, New York, 2009.
 Siva Kumar a / l Subramaniam, Siti Huzaimah bint Husin, Yusmarnita bint Yusop and Abdul Hamid bin Hamidon, "Real Time Production Performance Monitoring System a Production Aid for all Industries". The 6th WSEAS International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Electronics, Control & Signal Processing (CSECS 07) World Scientific and Engineering Academy and Society, 29-31 December 2007, Page (s): 181-184.
 Baudoux Nicolas and Bauwin Lucie. Real-Time database: Firebase INFO-H-415: Advanced database. Université Libre de Bruxelles. Academic year 2017-2018.
 H. Kagermann, W. Wahlster, J. Helbig, Recommendations for implementing the strategic initiative Industrie 4.0 - Final report of the Industrie 4.0 Working Group. Berlin, Communication Promoters Group of the Industry-Science Research Alliance, 2012.
 Lei Wu, Jie Hu. Design and Implementation of Production Environment Monitoring System Based on GPRS-Internet. Fourth International Conference on Genetic and Evolutionary Computing. 2010. Pages 818-821.
 Guo-dong Zhu, Chang-sheng Ai Li-jun Qian. "On-line Monitoring and Control System of Steel Ball Production Based on WiFi Internet of Things". International Conference on Wireless Communication and Sensor Network. 2014. Page (s): 127-131.
 Abdelhameed, Magdy. 2014. VDI 2206. Cairo: Ain Shams University
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Gun Gun Maulana, Aris Budiyarto, Ridwan
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section