EFFECT OF MOTIVATION, WORK DISCIPLINE AND ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE ON EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE PT SHARP ELECTRONICS INDONESIA (DIVISION CUSTOMER SATISFACTION)
Keywords:Motivation, Work Discipline, Organizational Culture, Performance
This research examines and analyzes motivation, work discipline and organizational culture on the performance of employees at PT Sharp Electronics Indonesia (division Customer Satisfaction) that have not been maximized, due to the achievement of the results of performance appraisal in the 2017L and 2018F periods there was a decrease in each assessment indicator which greatly impacted employee performance. The method used is quantitative research. With a population of 110 employees, PT Sharp Electronics Indonesia (Division Customer Satisfaction), with sampling techniques using Slovin formula with a total of 86 employees. The analytical method used in this study is multiple linear regression. The results of the study show that Motivation, Work Discipline and Organizational Culture together (Simultaneous) significantly influence the Performance of Employees of PT Sharp Electronics Indonesia (Division Customer Satisfaction).
Dally Sukmawati. "The Effect of Motivation, Discipline, and Competence on Employee Performance" Public Journal Vol. 11 No. 02, 2017: 269-279, P-ISSN: 1412-708.
Emma Tampubolon, Voctoria Naomi T.P and NennyAnggraini. "The Effect of Organizational Culture and Career Development on Employee Performance in Regional Office IV PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) Jakarta Pusat" Scientific Journal of the ISSN Economic Bulletin: 1410-3842 Volume 19 No.3 August 2015.
Hasibuan. Human Resource Management. Jakarta: PT BumiAksara, 2013, 95.
Hasibuan, Melayu. Human Resource Management, Jakarta: PT BumiAksara, 2015, 15. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-45983-6_3
JohanesElizer, Lydon R, J. Pangemanan, Yolanda P.I Rori. "The Effect of Work Motivation and Discipline on the Performance of Employees in the Department of Agriculture, Syupiori Regency, Unsrat Agro-Socio Economic Journal, ISSN 1907-4298, Volume 12 No 3A, November 2016: 27-46I. DOI: https://doi.org/10.35791/agrsosek.12.3A.2016.14285
Rivai in Muhammad Sandy. "Job Characteristics and Performance of Extraordinary Lecturers UIN SunanGunungDjati Bandung: Organizational Commitment as Moderating Variables". Thesis. Bandung: Widayatama University, 2015, 12
Rivai&Sagala, Human Resource Management for Companies from theory to practice. Jakarta, PT Raja GrafindoPersada, 2013, 825.
Robbins and Judge. Organizational behavior. Jakarta: Salemba Four, 2015, 256.
Sherly, Shelviana. Relationship between Work Discipline and the Performance of Civil Servants in Samarinda Ulu District, Samarinda City. E-Journal of State Administration, 2015.
Sugiyono, Combined Research Methods (Mix Methods). Bandung: Alfabeta, 2015, 14.
Sugiyono. Educational Research Methods (Quantitative, Qualitative Approaches and R & D). Bandung: CV. Alfabeta, 2017, 23, 48, 158.
12. UmiWitaZahriyah. Effect of Organizational Culture on Employee Performance (Study of Employees of PT. PLN (Persero) Distribution of East Java Area Malang). Business Administration Journal. Vol. 2. No.1. 2015, 1-7.
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section