THE EFFECT OF GROUP COHESIVENESS AND JOB SATISFACTION ON PRODUCTIVITY IN EMPLOYEES OF HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT IN THE MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS
Keywords:Group Cohesiveness, Productivity, Job Satisfaction
The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of group investigation by sigil and The objective of the research is to obtain information about the effect of group cohesiveness and job satisfaction on productivity of the employee on Human Resource Development Agency of Ministry of Home Affairs. The research was conducted to all of employees on on Human Resource Development Agency of Ministry of Home Affairs by using a survey method with path analysis applied in testing hypothesis. The number 133 employees as sample was selected by using Slovin formula. The research conclude: (1) there is direct effect of group cohesiveness on productivity. (2) there is direct effect of job satisfaction on productivity. (3) there is direct effect of group cohesiveness on job satisfaction. Therefore, to enhance employees’ productivity can be carried out by group cohesiveness, and job satisfaction.
Benton Douglas and Halloran Jack, Applied Human Relations An Organizational Approach New Jersey: Prentice Hall, 1991
Covey Stephen R., The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, Jakarta: Bina Aksara, 1997
Dixit Varsha dan Bhati Monika, “A Study about Employee Commitment and its impact on Sustained Productivity in Indian Auto-Component Industry”, European Journal of Business and Social Sciences, Vol. 1, No. 6, 2012
George Jennifer M., Jones Gareth R., Understanding and Managing Organizational Behavior. New Jersey: Prentice Hall, 2002
Harris O. Jeff dan Hartman Sandra J., Organizational Behavior. New York : The Haworth Press, Inc, 2002
Ivancevich John M., Konopaske Robert, dan Matteson Michael T., Organizational Behavior and Management. New York: McGraw-Hill International, 2008
Jerry Gosenpud, Personality Variables On Group Cohesion, Team Participation And Total Learning (Developments In Business Simulation & Experiential Exercises, Volume 13, 1986
Kodlankar, Organizational Behavior. New Delhi: New Age International (P) Ltd, 2007
Lutans Fred, Organizational Behavior, 12th edition (New York: McGraw-Hill International edition, 2011
Newstorm John W., Organizational Behavior. New York: McGraw-Hill Book., 2011
Robbins, Fundamental of Organization. New York: McGraw-Hill Book., 2013
Robbins and Coulter, Management. New York: Pearson Education Inc., 2012.
Shane Steven L. Mc dan Glinow Von, Organizational Behavior. New York: The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc, 2008
Shina Jai B P., Culture and Organizational Behavior. New Delhi: SAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd, 2008
Shin Soo-Young dan Park Won-Woo, “Moderating Effects of Group Cohesiveness in CompetencyPerformance Relationships: A Multi-Level Study”, “Journal of Behavioral Studies in Business”, 2012
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section