ANTI-ICE REAGENT ON THE BASIS OF DOLOMITE, NITROGEN ACID AND CARBAMIDE
Keywords:Dolomite, Calcium Nitrate, Magnesium-Containing Compounds, Anti-Ice Reagent
For the safe operation of pavements in the cold season, especially in mountainous areas, antiicing means are required. The task was to develop the technology of their production from local raw materials. A domestic anti-icing reagent, from unbaked dolomite from Dekhkanabad deposit of Uzbekistan was offered, consisting of calcium, magnesium nitrates and carbamide. Standard chemical-analytical methods for investigating raw materials, laboratory technological methods, enlarged pilot-industrial approaches to the methods of its processing, followed by the development of technology for obtaining the required dolomite’s derivatives, as well as its implementation at JSC "Maxam-Chirchik" were used. Sulfur-hydrochloric acid’s processing of dolomite provided bischofite’s obtaining in industrial reactors. As the result, optimal conditions for obtaining anti-ice reagent were selected for its industrial production.
V.A. Korolev, V.N. Sokolov, E.N. Samarin. Ecologo-Geological Consequences Of Application in Moscow Anti-ice Reagents. In Lomonosov readings, Sec. "Geology". April 2009, Moscow: Publishing House of Moscow State University, 2009. 34-43.
A.G. Starodubov, S.B.Chudakov. Ecological and hygienic assessment of the danger of anti-ice reagents. Collected papers of the 4th International Congress on Waste Management, Moscow: 2005, 20-32.
V.I. Mazepova, Yu.A. Berezhnaya, E.I. Aleksandrovskaya. Application of chlorides to combat ice and their impact on the environment, Automobile roads, 10. 1986, 28-33..
Yu.L. Markova Assessment of the impact of industry and transport on the ecosystem of the National Park "Losiny Ostrov": Author's abstract for dissertation in geol.-mineral. sciences. Moscow: Publishing House of MSU, 2003, 1-22.
Jordan Todorov. Clinical laboratory studies in pediatrics. Sofia, Medicine and Physical Education, 1968, 1-482.
V.P Podolsky., T.V. Samodurova, Yu.V Fedorova. Ecological aspects of winter maintenance of roads. Voronezh city, 2000, 1-152.
B.A. Sidorenko, E.T. Razumova. Violations of water-electrolyte metabolism and acid-base state, Handbook of the therapist / Ed. F.I. Komarova. Kiev., Health Publishing House, 1980, P. 569-578.
History of NCMM development at OJSC NAK "Azot", Airports. Progressive technologies, 2001. - Nr 4. (17), 28-32.
Patent 2112740, Russia, Cl. C01B 21/48, C09K3 / 18. Composition based on complex compounds of calcium and magnesium and the method of its production / Vorobyov V.S. etc.
Patent 2148018, Russia, Cl. C01F 11/42, C09K3 / 18. Method for obtaining a reagent based on a complex compound of calcium and magnesium of the general formula (1.0-1.9) Ca(NO3)2∙Mg(NO3)2∙ 8CO(NH2)2 and anti-ice reagent, V.S. Vorobyov and others. Dated 27.04.2010.
Patent 2173329, Russia, Cl. C09K3 / 18. Anti-ice-cold composition, Orlova O.T. and others, dated 10.09.2001.
Patent 2296150, Russia, Cl. C09K3 / 18 C01F11 / 42. Method of obtaining anti-ice reagent, Yu.A. Gorev and others, dated 27.03.2007.
Patent 2123022, Russia, Cl. C09K3 / 18 C01B21 / 48. Method of obtaining a reagent based on complex compounds of calcium and magnesium, V.D. Kalner, dated 10.12.1998.
Patent 2130958, Russia, Cl. C09K3 / 18 B0132 / 02. Anti-ice-reagent reagent and methods for its preparation, Li F. and others, dated 27.05.1999
Patent 2112740, Russia, Composition based on complex compounds of calcium and magnesium and a method for its preparation. Declared 11/21/1997. Publ. 10.06.1998, A.A. Zuev, V.S. Vorobyov, F.P. Vorobyov, E.A. and others, dated 10.02.1998.
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section