EFFECT OF WORK ENVIRONMENT TO EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE IN PT DWIGUNATAMA BEKASI, INDONESIA
Keywords:Work Environment, Employee Performance
This research was conducted at PT Dwigunatama Bekasi, Indonesia, with the title "The
influence of the work environment on employee performance at PT Dwigunatama Bekasi,
Indonesia". The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of the work environment on
employee performance at PT Gunatama Bekasi, and how big its influence. The research method
used is the field reserch and librarary reserch method with a correlational approach where in
the process of collecting data a direct observation is conducted on the company in the form of
observation and questionnaire distribution. work environment is anything that is around
employees and that can affect employees. Employee Performance is the spirit of work that is the
desire and sincerity of someone doing a good job and being disciplined to achieve maximum
work performance. The linear regression test is y = 2.55 + 0.93 X and the correlation test is 0.90
which means that the effect is quite strong. Test the coefficient of determination of 81% and the
remaining 79.03% is influenced by other factors. The hypothesis test is t arithmetic 14.51 and t
table 2.010 means t arithmetic> from t table then Ho is rejected and Ha is accepted which means
there is a strong enough influence between the work environment on Employee Performance.
Resty Fawzia. 2014. "The Effect of Motivation, Communication and Work Environment on the Performance of the Faculty of Economics and Business Employees". Thesis. Surakarta: Faculty of Economics and Business, Muhammadiyah University, Surakarta.
Amri, Sirli. 2013. "The Relationship Between Work Motivation and Employee Performance in the Production Section of PT. Sari Color Original Unit II Boyolali ". Thesis. Surakarta: Faculty of Psychology, Muhammadiyah University Surakarta.Analysis.
Lucky Wulan. 2011. "Analysis of the Effect of Work Motivation and Work Environment on Employee Performance (Study at the Department of Industry and Trade Semarang City)". Thesis. Semarang: Faculty of Economics, Diponegoro University
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section