DYNAMICS OF ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTIONTHROUGH VEHICLES
Keywords:Vehicles, Mathematical Model, Environmental Pollution, System of non-linear Ordinary Differential Equation, Simulation
In today’s time as air pollution is increasing day by day the use of non-polluted has to be increased in almost all nooks and corner of the countries. In this paper a mathematical model is developed to analyse environmental pollution through polluted and non-polluted vehicles. Basic reproduction number has been calculated which will the decide the behavior of the system. Stability analysis has been carried out at equilibrium points. Numerical simulation is done to analyse the result for various compartments.
Diekmann, O., Heesterback, J.A.P. and Roberts, M.G. The construction of next generation matrices for compartmental epidemic models, Journal of the Royal Society Interface, 7(47),2010, 873-885. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1098/rsif.2009.0386
Shah, N. H., Satia, H., and Yeolekar, M. Optimum Control of Spread of Pollutants through Forest Resources. Applied Mathematics, 8(05), 2017, 607-620. DOI: https://doi.org/10.4236/am.2017.85047
Shah, N. H., Satia, H., and Yeolekar, M. Dynamics of parking habits with punishment: An application of SEIR model, Journal of Basic and Applied Research International, 19(3),2016, 168-174
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section