HIGH-SPEED LOCOMOTIVE XBOM ONTOLOGY MODELING RESEARCH SUPPORTING MRO SEMANTIC KNOWLEDGE REPRESENTATION
Keywords:MRO, Semantic Knowledge, XBOM, Ontology Modeling
The new trends of high-speed rail locomotive manufacturing set higher requirement for MRO knowledge representation and XBOM. Therefore, XBOM ontology modeling supporting MRO semantic knowledge representation has become an important research topic of the high speed railway locomotive manufacturing industry. This paper firstly expounds the model frame of high-speed locomotive XBOM ontology, then take the global ontology, the construction ontology and the maintenance plan ontology as examples; respectively carding and analyzing four approaches each ontology contains that class (concept), object, data attribute, and constraint rule and central with the supporting MRO semantic knowledge representation, the XBOM ontology conceptual model can be created; At last, High speed rail train MRO semantic knowledge representation was realized by using protégé4.1 ontology modeling of XBOM for high-speed locomotive
Yang Wang, Xiaobing Liu, Xuewen Huang. Integration framework of semantic BOM knowledge for cloud manufacturing [J].Application Research of Computers, 2013, 07:2068-2071.
Ling Li, Min Liu, Ming Wu. Equipment operation management model based on composite maintenance BOM[J]. Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems,,:1-21.
Jitian Wang, Shubin Si. The Integrated Modeling Method for the Maintenance BOM of Complex Equipment’s[J]. Machine Design and Manufacturing Engineering,2011,23:50-54.
Changren Wang .SAP EAM structuring large-scale production management system of power grid enterprises. [J]. China Plant Engineering, 2010(23):38-39.
Muh-Cherng Wu, Yang-Kang Hsu. Design of BOM configuration for reducing spare parts logistic cost [J]. Expert Systems with Applications, 2008(34):2417-2423. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2007.04.001
Garg A, Deshmukh S G. Maintenance management: literature review and directions [J]. Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, 2006, 12(3): 205-238. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1108/13552510610685075
Feng Liu, Li Zhang, Yingbo Liu, Jun Duan. Early-warning model oriented to maintenance procedures [J]. Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, 2010, 16(10):2109-2115.
Minglun Ren, Xu Yang,Jie Fu. Research on MRO knowledge management system for equipment operation and maintenance service [J].Journal of Hefei University of Technology (Natural Science), 2014, 12:1505-1512.
Jinxiang Dong. Knowledge management and processing based on semantic and oriented service. [M].Zhejiang university press, 2009.
Taa A, Abdullah M S, Norwawi N M. RAMEPs: a goal-ontology approach to analyze the requirements for data warehouse systems [J].WSEAS Transactions on Information Science and Applications, 2010, 7(2): 295-309.
Gruber T R. A translation approach to portable ontology specifications [J]. Knowledge acquisition, 1993, 5(2): 199-220. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1006/knac.1993.1008
Gruber T R. Towards Principles for the Design of Ontologies Used for Knowledge Sharing [J]. International Journal of Human Computer Studies, 1995, (43):907-92 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1006/ijhc.1995.1081
A.Bernaras, I.Laresgoiti, N.Bartolome, et al. Ontology for Fault Diagnosis in Electrical Networks. IEEE, 1999:199-203
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section