STRATEGIC DIRECTIONS OF DEVELOPMENT OF THE AGRICULTURAL MARKET OF UKRAINE IN NOWADAYS INTERNATIONAL TRADE CONDITIONS
Keywords:External Economic Activity, Development Strategy, Agricultural Products, Market Participants, State Regulation, Quotas, Licensing, Diversification
Current state of agricultural market of Ukraine is analyzed at these paper. Dependence of this market on state regulation of external economic activity of Ukraine is determined. It is investigated, under what conditions of state regulation, market of agrarian products of Ukraine can develop. Also, it is singled out factors of state regulation of external trade of Ukraine, which adversely affects on development of agrarian market. Strategic directions of development of Ukraine agricultural market is examined in current paper by author. With what problems participants of this market are faced during process of output of their own product to foreign markets, is considered. Also, how the state can regulate the problematic issues in current field, is mentioned in the scientific paper. Directions for improvement of state regulation of external economic activity in the market of agrarian products of Ukraine is proposed by author in this article. Ways of improving export and import policy of Ukraine for agricultural products in modern conditions are presented. In the article directions of formation of optimal structure of foreign trade in the agroindustrial complex of Ukraine are considered. The means of improving the export-import policy for agricultural products are presented.
Dudar V. (2014). Main tendencies of development of the agro-food market of Ukraine in foreign economic activity. Visnyk TNEU, 1, 81–92 [in Ukrainian]
Irynchina I.B. (2015). Priorities of the development of foreign trade of Ukraine. Stalyy rozvytok ekonomiky. Mizhnarodnyy naukovo-vyrobnychyy zhurnal, 2. 50–56 [in Ukrainian]
Kovin'ko O. (2016). Foreign economic activity of agrarian enterprises. Zovnishnya torhivlya: ekonomika, finansy, pravo. 5(88). Retrieved from: http://zt.knteu.kiev.ua/files/2016/5(88)/5.pdf [in Ukrainian]
Kulycky S. (2018) Foreign Trade Ukraine: state, problems and prospects. Ukrayina: podiyi, fakty, komentari. 10. Retrieved from: http://nbuviap.gov.ua/images/ukraine/2018/ukr10.pdf [in Ukrainian]
Lupenko Y.O. (2015) Development of Agrarian Sector of Ukraine's Economy: Projections and Prospects. Naukovyy visnyk Mukachivsʹkoho derzhavnoho universytetu. Seriya Ekonomika. 2(4). Retrieved from: http://www.msu.edu.ua/visn/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/2-4-2-2015-5.pdf [in Ukrainian]
Reutov V.E. (2012) Strategic directions of development of foreign economic activity of agro-food market of Ukraine. AGROSVIT. 4. 2–5 [in Ukrainian]
Strategy for the development of the agrarian sector of Ukrainian economy for period up to 2020. (2013). Kiev: Ministerstvo ahrarnoyi polityky ta prodovolʹstva Ukrayiny [in Ukrainian]
Tarasyuk G.M., Gorshkova L.O. (2018). Approaches to solving problems of foreign economic activity of enterprises of Ukraine. Hlobalʹni ta natsionalʹni problemy ekonomiky. 21.. 412 – 415. – Mykolayiv. [in Ukrainian]
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section