PALM VEIN AUTHENTICATION TECHNOLOGY
Keywords:Biometrics Palm Vein Pattern, ROI Extraction, Features Extraction, Matching
Palm vein authentication has high level of accuracy because it is located inside the body and does not change over the life and cannot be stolen. These papers present an analysis of palm vein pattern recognition algorithms, techniques, methodologies and system. It discusses the technical aspects of recent approaches for the following processes; detection of region of interest (ROI), segment of palm vein pattern, features extraction, and matching. The results show that, there is no benchmark database exists for palm vein recognition. For all processes, there are many machine learning techniques with very high accuracy.
Role of Enterprises Architecture is healthcare IT”.
Jules, A., Weis, S.A. (2005). Authentication Pervasive Devices with Human Protocols. Advances in cryptology-Crypto ‘05
Benetton clothing to carry tiny tracking transmitters.
Bio-information Visualization Technology Committee, Bio-informatics Visualization Technology (Corona Publishing, 1997), p.83.
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section