CRITERIA FOR ASSESSING THE COST OF MANUFACTURING PROCESSES AND YOU EFFECTIVITY
Keywords:Effectivity, Production Cost, Economic Reasons, Optimizing, Machining
The aim of this paper is to theoretically evaluate the process of machining metallic materials and at the same time evaluate the cost reduction defined by the evaluation criteria. When cutting conditions and tool durability optimizing, it is necessary to apply certain optimizing criterion within certain restraining conditions.  The restrictions are given by technical parameters of a machine, tool, machined material, required quality of machined surface etc. The essential economic criterion is the amount of production cost. The notion of “machinability of materials” is a complex of characteristics of the machined material which is monitored in the view of its fitness for the production in a certain way of machining.
BERGELIS, A. : Impact of collaborative manufacturing engineering on production variety and efficiency. 10th International Conference: New Ways in Manufacturing Technologies 2010, Prešov, pp. 95-102, ISBN 978-80-553-0441-0
HIRANO, H. : 5 Pillars of the visual workplace. Productivity Press, Portland, Oregon, 1998.
HOSHI, T. : High productivity machining research in Japan. Journal of Applied Metal Working 4 (3), 1986, pp. 226-237 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02833930
LUXHOJ, J, T., RISS, J, O., THORSTEINSSON, U. : Trends and perspectives in industrial Maintenance Management. Journal of Manufacturing Systems vol. 16, 6/1997 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/S0278-6125(97)81701-3
MÁDL, J. : Computer – Aided determination of machining conditions. Science Report CEEPUS, Kielce 2010, pp.97-103. ISBN 978-83-88906-56-5
MÁDL, J., KVASNIČKA,J. : Optimalizace obráběcího procesu. Praha, ČVUT, 1998, 168
VASILKO, K., BOKUČAVA, G.: Technológia automatizovanej strojárskej výroby. Bratislava, ALFA, 1991, 275 s., ISBN 80-05-00806-6
VASILKO, K.: Analysis of the Impact of Cutting on Machining Process, Manufacturing Engineering, issue 1, year IX, 2010, pp 5-9
MATISKOVÁ, D., KOTUS, M. : Methodology for determining the cutting conditions in drilling of automated manufacturing. In Acta Universitatis Agriculture et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis. ISSN 1211-8516, 2014, vol. 62, no. 5, s. 1033-1040. DOI: https://doi.org/10.11118/actaun201462051033
KOTUS, M., J - BREZINOVÁ, J. - GUZANOVÁ, A. : Application of hard surfacing for repairing of agricultural parts. In Research in agricultural engineering. ISSN 1212-9151, 2013, vol. 59, no. 2, s. 61-67. DOI: https://doi.org/10.17221/4/2012-RAE
KOTUS, M., MATISKOVÁ, D. MURA, L. : Impact of technological factors on dosing of metal at die-casting. In Advanced Materials Research. ISSN 1022-6680, 2013, vol. 801, special iss., p. 143-149. DOI: https://doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMR.801.143
MATISKOVÁ D., : Automatic of component production and minimization economics of costs / - 2016. In: International Journal of Engineering and Technical Research (IJETR). Vol. 4, no. 3 (2016), p. 20-23. - ISSN 2454-4698.
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section