DESIGN AND PERFORMANCE OF MOBILE PHONE JAMMER
Keywords:Base Station, Cell Phone, Jamming, GSM System
The continuously use of mobile phone can be attributed to it can use in any places and thus have become one of the most widely used devices in mobile communication which makes it so important in our lives. The convenience and portability of cellphones has made it possible to be carried everywhere. e.g Churches, lecture halls, medical centers etc. Its benefit can create disturbance in some places when there is continuous beeping or ringtones of cell phones which becomes annoying when such noise is disturbance in areas where silence is required or the use or of mobile phone is restricted or prohibited like Libraries and Study rooms A mobile phone jammer is an instrument used to prevent cellular phones from receiving signals from base station. It is a device that transmit signal on the same frequency at which the GSM system operates, the jamming success when the mobile phones in the area where the jammer is located are disabled. The mobile phone jammer unit is intended for blocking all mobile phone types within designated indoor areas. The mobile Phone Jammer is a 'plug and play' unit, its installation is quick and its operation is easy. Once the mobile Phone Jammer is operating, all mobile phones present within the jamming coverage area are blocked, and cellular activity in the immediate surroundings (including incoming and outgoing calls, SMS, pictures sending, etc.) is jammer. This paper focuses on the design of a cell phone jammer to prevent the usage of mobile communication in restricted areas without interfering with the communication channels outside its range.
Grubb, Ben (1july 2013) Illegal Mobile Phone And GPS Crackdown By Regulator Yields Result.
Radiocommunications (Prohibition Of PMTS Jamming Devices) Declaration
A. S. Motahari And A. K. Khandni Capacity Bounds For The Gaussian Interference Channel Ieee Trans. Inf. Theory Vol. 55 No. 2 Pp. 620–643 Feb. 2009. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/TIT.2008.2009807
Mr.D.M.K.Chaitanyam.E.Ph.Dm.B.Aamietemieee Maws Lmiste Associate Professor Head Dept.Ofe.C.E. Avanthi Institute Of Engineering Technology Hyderabad.
S. Jeong K. Lee J. Kang Y. Baek And B. Koo Cooperative Jammer Design In Cellular Network With Internal Eavesdroppers In Proc. 2012ieee Mil. Comm. Conf. Pp. 1–5. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/MILCOM.2012.6415636
Ahmadjiswarigsm 900 Mobile Jammer Jordan University Of Science And Technology Jordannovember 2011.
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section