PECULARITIES OF REALITIES CONCEPTS VERBALIZATION IN MODERN GERMANLITERARY DISCOURSE
Keywords:Literary Discourse, Concept of Realities, Literary Concept, Conceptual Analysis, House, Transport, Language Code, Language Personality
The article is devoted to the analysis of the modern German language means used in the process of CITY and TRANSPORT concepts verbalization, presented in contemporary art discourse. It is precisely contemporary art prose that plays a special role in creating concepts of realities that are the semantic dominants of the work in question. From the point of view of the conceptual analysis method, the essence of the named concepts is revealed and their basic functions are determined. It is established that, taking into account the field structure of the concepts, language facilities are appropriately grouped and distributed. Due to this fact, it’s possible to isolate the core, the subnuclear zone, the near periphery, and also the far periphery of the analyzed concepts. In the structure of the literary concepts of realities the conceptual and figurative strata are under consideration. The conceptual stratum is actualized by language means with zero stylistic coloring. In turn, the shaped stratum is represented by the stylistically colored means of modern German language. Their frequency depends on a number of factors. First of all, the texts are written from the first-person point of view. This contributes to creating trust-based relationships between the writer and the reader. Secondly, the explication of concepts largely depends on the language personality of the writer and his/her mentality, which correlates with the characteristics of the worldview. In this case, literary constants, which are units of mentality, play a specific role, which makes the need for further comprehension of the concept as a literary category. There is emphasized the need to further study the concepts representation on the contemporary literary discourse texts basis, taking into account their national and cultural specifics. Also, it’s emphasized further concepts representation study based on the modern literary discourse texts with a glance to their national-cultural specifics.
Stepanov U.S. Constans: Russian culture dictionary. M.: Academprojekt, 2001. p. 990.
Askokdov S. A. Concept and word // Russkayaslovesnost: Antology / Under the reduction of V. N. Neroznak. M: Academia, 1997. p. 276-280.
Bolotnova N. S. Philology text analysis, ver. 5. M. Flinta, 2016, p. 521.
Mescheryakov V.P., KozlovA.S., Kubareva N.P., Serbul M.N.Introduction to literary studies. Literary theory basis.М.: Yurait, 2013. p. 422.
Fix U. Texte und Textsorten – sprachliche, kommunikative und kulturelle Phänomene. Berlin: Frank&Timme, 2008. 506 S.
Vater H. Einführung in die Textlinguistik: Struktur, Thema und Referenz. 3. Aufl. München: Fink, 2001. 208 S.
Volodina N. V. Concepts, universalities, stereotypes in the sphere of literary studies: Monography. M.: Flinta:Nauka, 2014. p. 256.
Oswald G.M. Alles was zählt. Berlin: Rowolt Taschenbuch Verlag, 2000.
Hermann J. Sommerhaus, später. Ezählungen. Frankfurt a. Main: Fischer TaschenbuchVerlag, 2000. 191 S.
Boldyryov N.N.Cognitive Language Interpretation Schemes // Issues of Cognitive Linguistics. 2016. № 4. p.10-20.
Tayupova O. I. Stillehre der modernen deutschen Sprache: Lehrwerk.Ufa: BaschGU, 2015. 132 S.
Tayupova O. I. Aspects of literary text study // Bashkir State University newsletter. 2013. T. 18. № 2. p. 493-497.
Zebrastreifen: Neue deutsche Literatur. M.: Goethe -Institut, 2004. 208 S.
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section