AN OVERVIEW OF THE OPTIONS WITHIN AN ISLAMIC CONTEXT
Keywords:Option, Islamic Finance, Finance Governance, Call, Put
The investors search the financial instruments which contain least cost and reduced risk. As a recap, the financial instrument is negotiable contracts and they are two sorts, at the: • First, the traditional assets financials with that are negotiated in market of the stock exchange (shares, bonds, and the part in organism for collective investment in securities value …) or other cash instruments such as loans and deposits commercialize in the market; • Second, the derived financial product: there are two types of contracts, for the one a close position like (forwards, futures, swaps) and for the other one, the optional position likes options or warrants. So, all Islamic country observes that the option hasn’t legitimate in stock exchange and it has for originate most of the doctrine of Islam prohibit the transaction with all kinds of options,this implies a complete absence of options in the financial markets of Muslim countries and this context a random yield with in the money (ITM) of option equal zero.
Youssef FADLLALAH, Youness ELMAJIHI, théorie des options : caractéristiques et stratégies, end of studies Project, Institut Supérieur du Génie appliqué, Algies, 2008, 19-21.
Jean-Pierre Gourlaouen, les nouveaux instruments financiers, librairie Vuibert, France, 1988, 163- 172.
Jean-Claude Augros et Patrick Navatte, bourse : les options négociables, librairie Vuibert, 1988, France.
Rusnah Muhamad, Zulfa Abdul Rahman and Tan Ai Lin, Islamic corporate social reporting (icsr): comparing the desirable, the desired and the actual, Journal of Accounting Perspectives, Vol. 7, December 2014, 62-80. DOI: https://doi.org/10.22452/AJAP.vol7no1.5
Mahiedine El Kirh Daghi, Aswak malia fi mizan El fikh El Islami, Revue of Moujamâa Fikh El Islam, Vol. 7, N°. 1, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, 1992 &Seddik Mohamed Amine El Darir, Revue of Moujamâa Fikh El Islam, Vol.7, N° 1, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, 1992, 138.
Moubarek Ben Soulayman Ben Mohamed Al Sonlayman, Ahkam Taamoul Fi El Assouak Malya Mouassiraa, Edition 2, Dar Kounouz Ichbilia, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 2005, 1068.
Seddik Mohamed Amine El Darir, Revue of Moujamâa Fikh El Islam, Vol. 7, N°.1, Jeddah, Arabia Saudi, 1992.
Mohamed Ben Ali El Keri, Aswak malia fi mizan El Fikh El Islami, Revue of Moujamâa Fikh El Islam, Vol. 7, N°. 1, Jeddah, Arabia Saudi, 1992, 81-82
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section