REALTIME BLOOD BANK DATA REPOSITORY
The real motive behind the Realtime Blood Bank Data Repository is to streamline and mechanize the way toward looking for blood if there should be an occurrence of crisis and keep up the records of blood givers, beneficiaries, blood gift projects and blood stocks in the bank. As of now, people, in general, can just think about the blood donation event occasions through traditional media means like radio, paper or TV commercials. There is no data with respect to the blood gift programs accessible on any of the gateway. With the manual archive, there are issues in dealing with the records. There is no concentrated data set of volunteer benefactors. Along these lines, it turns out to be truly dreary for an individual to look through blood if there should arise an occurrence of crisis. This task plans to mechanize the blood and contribute to the board framework in a blood donation centre to improve the record executives effectiveness because of the developed size of records of information.
Mohammed Y. Esmail , Yousra Sayed Hammad Osman,”Computerized Central Blood Bank Management System (CCBBMS)”, International Conference on Computer, Control, Electrical, and Electronics Engineering (ICCCEEE)
Ibrahim Fawze Akar, Tukur Anas Mohammad, Mohamed Ismail Z, ”CBBR Centralized Blood Bank Repository”, International Journal of Information System and Engineering
NATIONAL GUIDELINES ON SCREENING DONATED BLOOD FOR TTIs. Publications of the World Health Organization. version 1 (2013).
Nzoka, M. & Ananda, F., 2014. Blood Bank Management Information System A Case Study of the Kenya National Blood Transfusion Services. , 5(May).
Fawze, I. & Author, A., Centralized Blood Bank Repository Implementation with Java / JSP and Integrated with mobile app using phonegap ( Case Study on Developing countries ).
Kebede, G. (2016).’ Designing a Web-Based Blood Bank Information Management System for the National Blood Bank of Ethiopia’. M.Sc thesis. Addis Ababa University. Addis Ababa Ethiopia.
Yank, K. (2004). Build Your Own Database Driven Website Using PHP & MySQL. 3rd ed M. Young, The Technical Writer’s Handbook. Mill Valley, CA: University Science, 1989.
Copyright (c) 2021 Latha A.P, Shalin Kumar, Ronit Sachdeva, Siddhartha Singh
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section