ANALYSIS OF CATTLE FARMER EXCHANGE RATE (NTP-T) AND THE FACTORS THAT INFLUENCE IT IN SIDOARJO REGENCY
Farmer Exchange Rate (NTP) is a proxy indicator or an indicator of the approach to the welfare level of breeders. The welfare of breeders can illustrate the purchasing power of farmers. The purpose of this study 1) To determine the level of welfare of cattle breeders and 2) To determine the effect of price index factors paid by farmers on the price index received by cattle breeders.This study uses NTP time series data with the base year 2012 = 100 as the basis for calculating the years 2018 - 2019. The location studied was determined by purposive sampling method in 5 districts in Sidoarjo Regency which are centers of beef cattle and dairy cows. The sample was selected by purposive random sampling as many as 75 cattle breeders. The NTP analysis method was carried out descriptively and the analysis of the factors that influenced the NTP was carried out using multiple linear regression. The results showed that the exchange rate of cattle farmers in Sidoarjo regency in 2019 increased by 1.81 percent from 109.41 in 2018 to 111.21 in 2019. This shows that cattle breeders in Sidoarjo district are experiencing a surplus or prosperity. The production input price index which includes the price of seeds, feed, and labor wages that must be paid by cattle breeders is a factor that has a significant effect on the cattle price index received by breeders.
Amalia, N. & Nurpita, A. (2017). ANALISIS DINAMIKA KESEJAHTERAAN PETANI DI PROVINSI JAWA TIMUR. JURNAL AKUNTANSI, EKONOMI dan MANAJEMEN BISNIS 5(2), 222. Retrieved from https://dx.doi.org/10.30871/jaemb.v5i2.574 10.30871/jaemb.v5i2.574 DOI: https://doi.org/10.30871/jaemb.v5i2.574
Kabupaten, S. B. (2020). Kabupaten Sidoarjo Dalam Angka. Kabupaten Sidoarjo Dalam Angka.
Kabupaten, S. B. (2020). Nilai Tukar Petani Provinsi Jawa Timur .
Kabupaten, S. B. (2020). Statistik Kesejahteraan Rakyat Kabupaten Sidoarjo. Statistik Kesejahteraan Rakyat Kabupaten Sidoarjo.
Nirmala, A., Hanani, N. & Muhaimin, A. (2016). Analisis Faktor Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Nilai Tukar Petani Tanaman Pangan di Kabupaten Jombang. In HABITAT ( Mempengaruhi Nilai Tukar Petani Tanaman Pangan di Kabupaten Jombang , Ed. ). (Vol. 27, pp. 66-71) Brawijaya University Retrieved from https://dx.doi.org/10.21776/ub.habitat.2016.027.2.8 10.21776/ub.habitat.2016.027.2.8 DOI: https://doi.org/10.21776/ub.habitat.2016.027.2.8
Nurasa, T. & Rachmat, M. (2016). Nilai Tukar Petani Padi di Beberapa Sentra Produksi Padi di Indonesia. Jurnal Agro Ekonomi 31(2), 161. Retrieved from https://dx.doi.org/10.21082/jae.v31n2.2013.161-179 10.21082/jae.v31n2.2013.161-179 DOI: https://doi.org/10.21082/jae.v31n2.2013.161-179
Pangestika, M. & Prihtanti, T. M. (2020). PERBANDINGAN NILAI TUKAR PETANI (NTP) ANTARSUBSEKTOR PERTANIAN DI INDONESIA. AGRISAINTIFIKA: Jurnal Ilmu-Ilmu Pertanian 4(1), 30. Retrieved from https://dx.doi.org/10.32585/ags.v4i1.842 10.32585/ags.v4i1.842 DOI: https://doi.org/10.32585/ags.v4i1.842
Patiung, M. (2018). ANALISIS NILAI TUKAR PETANI KABUPATEN JOMBANG TAHUN 2018. Jurnal Ilmiah Sosio Agribis 18(2), 59–71. Retrieved from https://dx.doi.org/10.30742/jisa.v18i2.517 10.30742/jisa.v18i2.517 DOI: https://doi.org/10.30742/jisa.v18i2.517
Priyono, T. & Magrianti, R. (2017). Analisis Perkembangan Nilai Tukar Petani Subsektor Peternakan dan Faktor - Faktor yang mempengaruhinya pada Sentra Populasi Sapi di Indonesia. Prosiding Seminar Teknologi dan Agribisnis Peternakan V 439–451.
Riyadh, M. (2016). Analisis Nilai Tukar Petani Komoditas Tanaman Pangan di Sumatera Utara. J. Ekon. Kebijak. Publik 6(1), 17–32.
Setiawan, R. A. P., Noor, T. I., Sulistyowati, L. & Setiawan, I. (2019). Analisis Tingkat Kesejahteraan Petani Kedelai Dengan Menggunakan Pendekatan Nilai Tukar Petani (Ntp) Dan Nilai Tukar Pendapatan Rumah Tangga Petani (Ntprp) JURNAL AGRIBISNIS TERPADU 12(2), 178. Retrieved from https://dx.doi.org/10.33512/jat.v12i2.6779 10.33512/jat.v12i2.6779 DOI: https://doi.org/10.33512/jat.v12i2.6779
Copyright (c) 2021 Pawana Nur Indah, Indra Tjahaja Amir, Sudiyarto
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section