STUDY AND ANALYSIS OF GRAPHS AND MODELS BASED INTERCONNECTION NETWORK SYSTEM
The topology of network connections has become a vital step in the implementation of all conventional network networks. Cube architecture is one of the key aspects of network integration that explore and create networks of cubes. They praise and work together to complete all network management tasks. However, in this article, we will focus on the error handling function.
A. Agarwal, “Exploring Alternative Topologies for Network-on-Chip Architectures,” BIJIT - BVICAM’s International Journal of Information Technology Vol. 3, No. 2, ISSN 0973 – 5658, 2011
N. K. Swain and N. Adhikari, “Star varietal cube: A New Large Scale Parallel Interconnection Network”, International Journal Communication & Network Security (IJCNS), Vol. 1, Issue-II, 2011.
J. Zhang, and Y. Li “X-Torus: A Variation of Torus Topology with Lower Diameter and Larger Bisection Width”.
G. Tao, “Xtorus: An Extended Torus Topology for On-Chip Massive Data Communication,” 26th IEEE Int. Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium Workshops & PhD Forum (IPDPSW), pp. 2061-2068, 2012.
Wang, “Model of Network Faults”, Integrated Network Management I, B. Meandzija and J. Westcott (Editors) Elsevier Science Publishers B.V. (North-Holland), IFIP, 1989.
Copyright (c) 2021 Raj Kumar Gupta, K.L. Jaiswal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section