COMPLETING THE CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT AT HOA BINH CONSTRUCTION GROUP
The construction industry is one of the major economic sectors. The construction industry's products play an essential role in economic growth, promote the development of science and technology, improve the material and spiritual life for people, affecting the cultural-artistic - architectural development and ecological environment. In particular, the field of infrastructure design and construction is even more indispensable in constructing the country. Today, the market mechanism requires businesses that want to survive and develop to find all measures to increase their competitiveness, conduct production and business with minimal cost, and ensure the work's quality.
Nguyen Dinh Tham, Nguyen Ngoc Thanh (2001), Planning, Organizing and Directing Construction, Science and Technology Publishing House, Hanoi.
Decree No. 46/2015/ND-CP dated 12/5/2015 of the Government on quality control and construction maintenance.
Decree No. 59/2015/TT-BXD dated 18/06/2015 of the Ministry of Construction on management of construction investment projects. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5862/MCE.59.2
Decree No. 32/2015/ND-CP dated 25/3/2015 of the Government on management of construction investment costs.
Construction magazine of 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
Documents reported by departments of the Hoa Binh Construction Group.
Le Quang Long. Complete the selection of construction contractors at the Construction Investment Management Board of Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City. Specialization in Civil Engineering and Industrial Construction, City University of Technology. HCM City, 2019.
Tuan Anh Nguyen, Hai Van Bui, 2021, Determination of Factors Affecting Capabilities of Competitiveness in Construction Auction of Company 59 – Ministry of Defense, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING RESEARCH & TECHNOLOGY (IJERT) Volume 10, Issue 01 (January 2021), DOI: https://doi.org/10.17577/IJERTV10IS010144
Ayodeji E. Oke et al. Assessment of Qualitative Factors Influencing Contractors Tender and Project Success in an Emerging Economy. 53rd ASC Annual International Conference Proceedings, 2017.
Beltrán Aznar et al. Factors Affecting Contractor’s Bidding Success for International Infrastructure Projects in Australia, Journal of Civil Engineering and Management, Volume 23(7) 880-889, 2017. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3846/13923730.2017.1341955
Tolulope Samuel Fawale và Joshua Oluwasuji Dada. Impact of Contractors’ Bidding Strategies on Bid Success in the Nigeria Construction Industry. International Journal of Built Environment and Sustainability, DOI: 10.11113/ijbes. v4.n1.156, 2018.
Copyright (c) 2021 Tuan Nguyen Anh, Toan Pham Long
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section