RESEARCH ON CULTIVATION OF TAX RISK CONTROL ABILITY UNDER THE BACKGROUND OF INDUSTRY AND EDUCATION INTEGRATION
Keywords:Integration Of Production And Education, Core Competence, Tax Risk Control, Case Teaching
The goal of professional application-oriented construction is to improve students' practical application ability. Under the background of the integration of industry and education, the core ability of taxation major should be highlighted and cultivated is tax risk control ability. Such management ability is increasingly expected by the society among various abilities possessed by professional graduates. The author combined with the professional construction of the working university, from the content design, progress, training experience, optimization and improvement of professional core competence training to explore beneficial, to provide policy optimization suggestions for the cultivation of tax risk management talents.
Wu Xingmei. Reflections on the Cultivation Mode of Integrating Industry and Education in Application-oriented Universities [J]. Journal of Jilin Agricultural Science and Technology University,2020, 29(01):94-98.
Song Lei, Yang Zhuoyi, Yu Limin. Research on the current situation and countermeasures of implementing industry-teaching integration and school-enterprise cooperation in application-oriented universities [J]. Education and Teaching Forum,2020(12):63-64.
Du Yunying. Dilemma and Breakdown of the Integration of Industry and Education in Local Undergraduate Universities [J]. University (Research Edition),2019(01):21-27+10.
Bai Yixian. Development Dilemma of "Industry and Education Integration" Organization in High-level Colleges with Industry Characteristics -- Based on Multiple Institutional Logic Analysis [J]. China Higher Education Research,2019(04):86-91.
Zhang Guimei, Zhang Ping. College Talent Training and the Integration of Industry and Education 2.0 Era [J]. Heilongjiang Education (Theory and Practice),2019(11): 25-27.
Wu Ju, Wu Li. Research on Teaching Mode of Cultivating Innovative Ability of Tax Professionals from the Perspective of "Internet +" [J]. Journal of Heilongjiang Institute of Technology (General Edition),2019,19(01):15-21.
Lu Chuncheng, Wu Jiameng. Research on Practical Ability Cultivation of College Students' Employment: A Case Study of Taxation Major in Shandong University of Finance and Economics [J]. China's Collective Economy,2018(10):163-164.
Li Ya. Research and Practice on Experimental Teaching of Taxation Major in Independent Colleges -- A Case Study of Xiangsihu College, Guangxi University for Nationalities [J]. Rural Economy and Science & Technology,2019,30(17):328-329.
Li ke. Inspiration from the Specialty Setting and Classroom Teaching of American Universities to the Specialty Construction of Chinese Local Universities -- Based on Finance and Taxation Specialty [J]. Science and Education Guide (Late Edition),2019(01):6-7.
Ji Li, Tian Fa. Comparative Analysis of the Cultivation Program of Taxation Major in Shanghai Undergraduate Universities [J]. Journal of Higher Education,2019(12): 153-154 + 158.
Jiang Yuan. Analysis on the Integration Development Path of Practical Teaching and Innovation and Entrepreneurship Education for Undergraduate Taxation [J]. Chinese and foreign entrepreneurs, 2018(20): 159-160.
Dong Gentai, Shen Yuping, Si Yanwu. Thinking and exploration on the reform of talent training mode for tax science [J]. Journal of Jilin Radio and TV University,2019(01):108-110.
Journal of Hubei Correspondence University,2017,30(01):99-101. He Hui, Liu Bin. Research on Training Model of Outstanding Talents in Tax Science [J]. Journal of Hubei Correspondence University,2017,30(01):99-101.
Zhao Zhuoya. Research on the Cultivation Model of Tax Professionals in New-established Undergraduate Universities [J]. Journal of Henan Institute of Education (Philosophy and Social Sciences Edition), 2019,38(03):53-57.
He Xia. Problems and Countermeasures of Graduation Thesis of Taxation Major in Applied Undergraduate Colleges -- A Case Study of Liaodong University [J]. Journal of Science, 2018(35):11-12.
QIU Qiang. Research on Practical Teaching Reform of Taxation Major in Application-oriented Undergraduate Colleges [J]. Journal of Xuchang University,2019,38(06):143-147.
Yin Shuping, Yuan Meiqin. Construction of Application Ability Evaluation System for Students majoring in Taxation -- Based on the Research of Application-oriented Universities [J]. Journal of Hebei University of Economics and Business (Comprehensive Edition),2020(04):89-91.
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section