EXPERIMENTAL STUDY AND DESIGN OF FLAT BELT CONVEYER SYSTEM WITH DIFFERENT R.P.M.
In this work, we are studying during experiments with a flat belt conveyor system with different speeds such as 30, 60, 90, 120 and 150 R.P.M. In this study, it is also included that the observations of the different load capacities (Grams) at different outlet times (Hours). The design of the flat belt conveyor system is very important for the specific speed range of the material handling system from place to place, which depends on the effective length of the belt.
S. M. Jadhav research paper on “Redesigning & Optimization of Conveyor Pulley”, Volume IV, Issue XII, December 2015.
Pravin A. Mane research paper on “Design, Manufacture and Analysis of Belt Conveyor System used for Cooling of Mould” Vol. 2, Issue 3, May-Jun 2012, pp.2162-2167.
Kasi Visweswarao research paper on “Design and selecting the proper conveyor belt” Ananth et al., International Journal of Advanced Engineering Technology.
Molnár, Vieroslav, et al. "Analysis of asymmetrical effect of tension forces in conveyor belt on the idler roll contact forces in the idler housing." Measurement52 (2014): 22-32. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.measurement.2014.02.035
Copyright (c) 2021 Vishnu Dutta Tiwari, Gouraw Beohar
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section