DESIGN OF SUPPORTING APPLICATION FOR DECIDING THE BEST MOUNTAIN CLIMBING ‘HIKING-YUK!’
One of the outdoor activities or mountaineering activities located in the mountainous region is one form of ecotourism that is much favored by many people, especially young people. Mountain climbing (mountain hiking) is one type of outdoor activity that is often done because there are so many mountains that are spread throughout most of the Indonesian archipelago. To anticipate subjective risks, beginner climbers are encouraged to do mountain climbing in groups, and adjust to the experience and abilities of climbers. This research developed decision support application for determining the best mountain climbing by using the web-based weighted product method. Weighted Product (WP) is a method used to solve the Multi Attribute Decision Making (MADM) problem, namely the method used in finding the most optimal alternative from several optimal alternatives with certain criteria. The application has been completed and is named "Hiking-Yuk!". The result of using the WP method is to display the best recommendations that can be used as material in the consideration and selection of mountains. Recommendations for the future Hiking-Yuk! website can be developed not only in the scope of the East Java, but can be developed for other mountains in other provinces.
Adriyendi, 2015. Multi-Attribute Decision Making Using Simple Additive Weighting and Weighted Product in Food Choise. MECS, pp. 8-14 DOI: https://doi.org/10.5815/ijieeb.2015.06.02
Ahmadi dan Wiyanti, D., 2014. Implementasi Weighted Product (WP) dalam Penentuan Penerima Bantuan Langsung Masyarakat PNPM Mandiri Perdesaan. Procedding Seminar Nasional Aplikasi Teknologi Informasi (SNATI), Yogyakarta.
Cendana, M. & Azhari, S., 2015. Sistem Multiagen untuk Pengklasteran Pendaki Menggunakan K-Means. IJCCS, Vol.9, No.1, pp. 43-52.
Lee, D., 2006. A Mountain Feeling: the Narrative Construction of Meaning and Self Through a Commitment to Mountaineering in Aotearoa/New Zealand. Doctoral Thesis, Department of Management Monash University.
Rosa dan Salahuddin, M., 2015. Rekayasa Perangkat Lunak Terstruktur dan Berorientasi Objek. 3 ed. Bandung: Informatika Bandung.
Sianturi, I., 2013. Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Untuk Menentukan Pemilihan Jurusan Siswa Dengan Menggunakan Metode Weighted Product (Studi Kasus : SMA Swasta HKBP Doloksanggul). Informasi dan Teknologi Ilmiah (INTI), Vol.1, No.1, pp. 19-22.
Wardana, R. A., Kahar, S. & Suprayogi, A., 2015. Penyajian Peta Jalur Pendakian Gunung Rinjani Berbasis Platform Android. Jurnal Geodesi Undip, Vol.4, No.2, pp. 94-100.
Weber, K., 2001. Outdoor Adventure Tourism: A Review of Research Approaches, Vol.28, No.2, pp. 360-377. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/S0160-7383(00)00051-7
Copyright (c) 2020 Sekar Ageng Pratiwi, Henny Medyawati
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section