ANALYSIS OF THE EFFECTS OF SUPERPLASTICIZER ADDITION AND WATER REDUCTION IN CONCRETE MIXTURE ON CONCRETE COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH
Keywords:Concrete, Contrete Compressive Strength, Cement, Superplasticizer
Nowadays, concrete is still one of the most used building materials, it had been improved whether in it’s quality or it’s mixture materials. There were a lot of studies that had been conducted to improve concrete that related to the produced compressive strength, stiffening speed, flexibility, etc. There are so many materials that can be used in concrete mixture to improve compressive strength. This study was conducted by using superplasticizer and reducing water amount in concrete mixture and aimed to find out how big it’s effects on the produced concrete compressive strength. Superplasticizer was used as admixture material wtih 1 percentage calculated by cement weight. Whereas water amount in concrete mixture was reduced by 0%, 15%, and 17,5%. The result obtained was that using 1% superplasticizer and reducing 15% water amount in concrete mixture produced optimum compressive strength of 22,98 Mpa.
Ali Asroni, 2010. Balok dan Plat Beton Bertulang. Graha Ilmu, Yogyakarta
Ali Hussein Hameed. 2012. Effect of Superplasticizer Dosage on Workability of Self Compact Concrete. Diyala Journal of Engineering Sciences, Vol. 05, No. 02, pp 66 – 81, December 2012.
Asrullah, 2019. Analisa Kuat Tekan Beton Dengan Menggunakan Sika Concrete Refair Mortar Dan Tempurung Kelapa Pada Campuran Beton K300. Jurnal Teknik Sipil UNPAL, Vol. 9, No. 1, Mei 2019
Departemen Pekerjaan Umum, 1990, Metode Pengujian Kuat Tekan Beton Berdasarkan SNI 03-1974-1990. Badan Standarisasi Nasional
Diarto Trisnoyuwono, 2014. Beton Non Pasir, Graha Ilmu. Yogyakarta
M. Benaicha, A. Hafidi Alaoui, O. Jalbaud, Y. Burtschell. 2019. Dosage Effect of Superplasticizer on Self-compacting Concrete: Correlation Between Rheology and Strength. Journal of Materials Research and Technology, 2019;8(2):2063-2069 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmrt.2019.01.015
Paul Nugraha, Antoni, 2004. Teknologi Beton, Dari Material, Pembuatan, Ke Beton Kinerja Tinggi. Andi, Yogyakarta
PT. SIKA.2016. Product Data Sheet. Sikament NN.
Rahmat, Irma Hendriyani, Moh. Syaiful Anwar, 2016. Analisis Kuat Tekan Beton Dengan Bahan Tambah Reduced Water dan Accelerated Admixture. Info Teknik, Volume 17 No. 2 Desember 2016 (205-218)
Shanti Wahyuni Megasari, Winayati, 2017. Analisis Pengaruh Penambahan Sikament-NN Terhadap Karakteristik Beton. Jurnal Teknik Sipil Siklus, Vol.3, No.2, Oktober 2017 DOI: https://doi.org/10.31849/siklus.v3i2.398
Syafruddin, Hastoro, 2005. Pengaruh Pengurangan Kandungan Air dan Penambahan Superplasticizer pada Komposisi Campuran Beton Kuat Tekan 30 dan 40 Mpa. Tugas Akhir FTSP UII, Yogyakarta
Venu Malagavelli, Neelakanteswara Rao Paturu, 2012. Strength and Workability Characteristics of Concrete by Using Different Super Plasticizers. International Journal of Materials Engineering 2020, 2(1): 7 -11. DOI: 10.5923/j.ijme.20120201.01 DOI: https://doi.org/10.5923/j.ijme.20120201.01
Yudi Risdiyanto, 2013. Kajian Kuat Tekan Beton Dengan Perbandingan Volume dan Perbandingan Berat untuk Produksi Beton Massa Menggunakan Agregat Kasar Batu Pecah Merapi (Studi Kasus pada Proyek Pembangunan Sabo Dam). Tugas Akhir Prodi Sipil Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta
Wulfam L. Ervianto, 2006. Eksplorasi Teknologi Dalam Proyek Konstruksi, Beton Pracetak dan Bekisting Edisi I, Andi, Yogyakarta
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section