SPECIAL ASPECTS OF ARCHITECTURAL AND PLANNING ARRANGEMENT OF ART CENTRES IN UKRAINE
The authors of the article investigate the special aspects of architectural and planning arrangement of art centres in Ukraine in comparison with the arrangement of art centres in the US, taking into account peculiar cultural, ethnic, and mentality features. The research technique is based on a method of comparative analysis to identify common features and differences and further develop recommendations. It has been established that introvert nature of Ukrainians, which is one of their key features, is the prerequisite for the use of certain techniques in the arrangement of space in art centres and, thus, has an effect on their architectural and planning arrangement. The use of certain subjects, the use of subject boundaries between parts of the exhibition, and other functional areas are one of such techniques. It has been suggested to use scripts of visual practices used, based on the studying of types of interrelations between humans and the outside world and their perception of the architectural space. The conducted research, dedicated to art centres in Ukraine, shows the need to take into account the peculiarities of Ukrainian culture and mentality in the development of architectural and planning arrangement of buildings for the art centres.
Bolotov GI Fundamentals of architectural environment formation monograph: / Bolotov GI - K .: "Lazurite-Polygraph". 2012. -568s. ISBN 978-966-1543-43-9
Kostyuchenko O.A. Features of design of exhibition spaces in art centers. Design Theory and Practice: Coll. of sciences. Kiev Ave., NAU, 2017. Iss. 11. P. 128-135. ISSN: 2415-8151
Chepelyk O. V. Interaction of architectural spaces, contemporary art and the latest technologies, or Multimedia Utopia / Inst. of Contem. Art. Affairs of the Acad. of Arts of Ukraine. — K.: Khimdzhest, 2009. — 272 p.
H.A. Vysheslavsky, O. V. Sydor-Hibelinda. Modern art terminology. Definitions, neologisms, jargon of contemporary visual art of Ukraine: dictionary / [comp. by H.A. Vysheslavsky, O.V. Sydor-Hibelinda]. − Paris: Maisternia Knyhy, 2010.− 416 p.
R.R. Kliks. Artistic design of expositions /R.R. Kliks – M.: Vysshaia Shkola, 1978. – 368 p.
Panchenko A.S. The main trends of the modern exhibition activities of an art museum (based on the materials of museums in St. Petersburg at the turn of the 20th and 21st centuries) : Thesis for a Candidate Degree in Arts. A. S. Panchenko. – SPb. – 2012. – 138 p.
Smirny D.V. The three-dimensional structure of modern small-size museums. Ukrainian Academy of Arts: research and scientific-methodical works: scientific collection. Kyiv, 2009. Vol. 16. P. 332–343.
Severin VD Design of modern museum exposition in the context of development of innovative technologies: abstract. diss. ... Cand. Art Studies: 17.00.07. Kharkiv. state. Acad. design and arts. Kharkiv, 2015. - 20 p.
T.P. Kalugina. Art museum as a cultural phenomenon. / T.P. Kalugina. − 2nd ed. − SPb.: Petropolis, 2008. – 244 p.
Museum exposition. On the way to the 21st century museum. Collection of research papers. 1997, 216 p.
M. V. Dutsev. The architecture concept of the universal art centre in the 20th century / Strategic urban and regional planning: Inter-university collection of research works. - Samara, 2003
Ukrainians greatly value land, peace, and women / Today #172 (5786) of 24 September 2018. P.
E. L. Beliaieva Perception of urban space. - In the “Architectural composition” collection of works. – M.: 1970, - 325 p.
L.M. Wecker. Psyche and reality. Unified theory of mental processes, M.: Smysl, 1998. 670 p. ISBN 5-89357-041-3.
Ye.Yu. Vityuk. Architectural synergetics: Prerequisites for the emergence of a new paradigm. Architecton: University News. 2012. #37
W. Wundt. Introduction to Psychology. Moscow: KomKniga, 2007. 168 p. ISBN 978-5-484-00794-3
N. H. Shapoval Fundamentals of architectural formation/ N.H. Shapoval “Textbook”. – K.: Osnova, 2008. - 448 p.: il. ISBN 978-966-699-323-9.
Copyright (c) 2020 Kostjuchenko O.A., Bolotov G.I., Birillo I.V.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section